• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 9: Humble Pie, Driskel, 280,000 defrees, Driskel, riots, and more Driskel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
It's funny, watching Webb this season, that last season out of our two QBs it was Mayfield that was the one known for giving up turnovers.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
...And there's 3 turnovers for Webb.

::edit::
Down 17 at the half, and it's a miracle it's only that small a margin. It's not often that your defense gives up 37 points in a half but you still think they're playing pretty damn well. Offense has actually played pretty damn well overall also, but three god awful plays by Webb and some badly timed penalties have made this game less close than it should be (though that's kind of our MO at this point).

::edit2::
I posted before about how I'm trying to wrap my mind around a world where Baylor and TCU are top 12 while Tech, Texas, and A&M are all unranked: Add the fact that Tech is seemingly being carried by their run game and defense to that bizarro world. Of course, having a good rushing offense and a tenacious D was the norm before Leach showed up, but that was a decade and a half ago.

Ace 8095

Whiteout at the Dome was a success.

IMG_2759.jpg

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...ulls-off-a-whiteout-in-georgia-states-stadium

I would have bet money the game Marshall would lose would have been the Rice game. Who knew it would be FAU at HOME? lol. Still like the chances to win the CUSA East, though.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I wish the guides on TVs would let you go back in time to see previous shows. I'd love to watch the UCLA-CU overtime, but I think the guide has rolled over to the next show already, so I have no idea what channel it is on.

RPG

I wish the guides on TVs would let you go back in time to see previous shows. I'd love to watch the UCLA-CU overtime, but I think the guide has rolled over to the next show already, so I have no idea what channel it is on.
PAC 12 network

AntoneM

Lol at the CU crowd moving from end to end in the stadium to make as much noise on the side of the field where UCLA will have the ball.

Also, kind of a lol at having that many empty seats.

cdyhybrid

I'm a little worried since we aren't playing against Sark. I mean, for some reason we can't lose to that guy.

Fear not, we have the worst offense in the history of college football and we're hoping a RS frosh making his first start can turn that around tonight. Plus, the cold and rain will mean the stadium will be like half-empty.

I'll be there though! Can't wait to start the U-S-A chant when you guys run around with your flags.

Lol Texas Tech looked like they didn't know what to do with the pooch kickoff. Tech receiver looked like he wanted to let it bounce as if it were a punt.

AntoneM

Fear not, we have the worst offense in the history of college football and we're hoping a RS frosh making his first start can turn that around tonight. Plus, the cold and rain will mean the stadium will be like half-empty.

I'll be there though! Can't wait to start the U-S-A chant when you guys run around with your flags.

Hahahahahaha... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom