• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFBWeek5: Clempsoning | klmsneng | Verb | to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Lots of ranked teams struggling in the second set of games.

That is right,less Brissett and more backs.

These damn missed tackles are going to be the end of me.

Hoke might not even make it to Monday at this rate.

Such a terrible hire, and so goddamn predictable. A completely mediocre coach at the mid-majors and you think he's going to turn around a flailing Michigan program?

What a fucking disaster.

It's going to take hiring a new AD and a new coaching staff. AND then another 10+ years to clean up the mess that this program has become.

This team is a fucking disgrace and I'm ashamed to be a fan of Michigan.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't expect this from Arkie

Me neither. I'm being totally honest when I say that I thought beating Nicholls State by almost 70 and annihilating Tech with the run game made me think they had a lot of false confidence (Nicholls State being terrible and Tech's run D being even worse). Northern Illinois is the only game they played that I really gave them many props for, but while Northern Illinois has put some good seasons together of late, they're still Northern Illinois from the MAC.

I've thought A&M was overrated as well, but damn, Arkansas is going hard today. Up two scores now, just got the ball back, and their offense can burn a LOT of clock.

Enfinit

CFBGAF Week 6 |OT| 3 starting QB's in FBS all played for Florida, the one at Florida is still doing the worst.

CFBGAF Week 6 |OT| FSU shows it can out-Clempson Clempson the week after Clempson Clempsoned themselves.

CFBGAF Week 6 |OT| The Brady Bunch breaks the Big House.

thefro

Man, I hope Michigan doesn't fire Hoke before the end of the season. That's the type of team where you can the coach and the players suddenly start playing hard and they finish decently.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
End of the 3rd quarter, and with that last catch Arkansas just evened up their passing yards total (182) with A&M's.

Wouldn't have put money on that happening before the game started even if you had spotted me what the score would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom