• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFBWeek5: Clempsoning | klmsneng | Verb | to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfinit

Jacoby Brissett and Tyler Murphy are both having great seasons elsewhere. But instead, Muschamp sticks with Driskel? Why?

ag-my001

Hate it when a touchdown to an eligible tackle is called back because another lineman is downfield. At least we got it back.

Kusagari

Gators would be so much better this season if they had stuck with Brissett or Murphy.

Muschamp's refusal to give up on Driskel will be the ultimate reason he gets fired.

Enfinit

Gators would be so much better this season if they had stuck with Brissett or Murphy.

Muschamp's refusal to give up on Driskel will be the ultimate reason he gets fired.
Gators going 5-6, with loses to Bama, LSU, FSU, Mizzou, and Georgia. Not playing Idaho is going to make them not bowl eligible.

BOOK IT.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Gators going 5-6, with loses to Bama, LSU, FSU, Mizzou, and Georgia. Not playing Idaho is going to make them not bowl eligible.

BOOK IT.

They could get an exception and still be bowl eligible at 5-6.

I am glad NC State has nearly as bad a defense as we do.

andycapps

I'm not sure if this a compliment to Ameer Abdullah and Melvin Gordon or a dig at B1G defenses.

@marcweiszer: Todd Gurley on reaching 200-yard mark for first time at Georgia: "I feel like I'm in the Big Ten or something."

So apparently the Big XII sent a letter to Bill Snyder asking he stop wearing jackets with old bowl logos on them.

Stating because they either no longer have contracts with certain bowls or because they have changed names. Do the expiring contracts or name changes erase the fact a school won the game years ago?

Why the hell would they care that much?

Kacar

Bielema always does fake punts.

I think the announcers even mentioned that Sumlin had said he was worried about it coming in. Crazy.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
This Brian Jones guy that's doing the halftime show for CBS reminds me of John Witherspoon from Friday/Black Jesus.

Screen-shot-2011-11-29-at-5.24.01-PM.png

5wnInkx.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I see the ACC circle of suck is in full effect this year. Good thing I guess because we can get blown out by Miami tonight and it won't mean shit our next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom