• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFBWeek5: Clempsoning | klmsneng | Verb | to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
It's been the case every time. I'm not booing the injuries, but I can understand why others are.

There have been two injuries.

Each happened a few plays into a HUNH drive. You don't fake an injury that early into a drive. And you don't boo an injury just in case it is a fake for a free breather.

Just got home from work. Allow me to try and catch up on the day:

LOLverines
Colorado St > USC confirmed
Eat shit Pitt
God dammit, NCSt
Go Arky!
Holy shit, SMU is awful.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Lucky spot for the Wolfpack, thought he was on the ground before the reach

Zyx, Colorado state > Stanford, since USCw beat them

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Oh well, hopefully we'll only drop to the 15-18 area, Arky up to 21.

Arkansas will go all the way up to take A&M's place at #6 since they beat them, and a win over an SEC West team counts as three wins so they will be 6-1. A&M will move up to #5 because losing to an SEC West team is actually a win, so they will be 5-0. A rock-paper-scissors tournament will be held to see which of Florida State, Oregon, and Oklahoma get pushed out of the top 5 to make room.

Pimpwerx

Gators would be so much better this season if they had stuck with Brissett or Murphy.

Muschamp's refusal to give up on Driskel will be the ultimate reason he gets fired.

I said this from Day 1. I should search my post history to find the posts where I said Brissett was clearly a better passer and QB than Driskel, but they're probably too numerous anyway.

Muschamp has hitched his wagon to a fucking donkey, and I won't be happy until both are chased out of town. The guy who wasn't good enough to start for us is currently threatening to topple #1, and is actually able to convert touchdowns. We're currently getting blown out by BYE. SMH. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

So why the hell is ND/Syracuse a primetime game?

Because according to Kiper and some other shmuck, ND might have a hard time tonight, but if they win, then it might be time to start considering them for a playoff bid.

Might struggle against a 'Cuse team 20 years removed from being good, but should they prevail, deserve to be in the NC conversation. Yeah.... PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom