• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFBWeek5: Clempsoning | klmsneng | Verb | to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacar

Wow. Big by mizzou. Classic football with shit offense till 2 drives to make it crazy close.

Lets see what USCe has.

andycapps

Holy shit this block.

neboom.0.gif

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Well there you have it. SEC East goes through…hell if I know at this point. What a cluster of a division.

I am hoping for more cannibalizing of the East and then for each .500 East team to beat the unbeaten/ one-loss West teams. Finally dispel the myth of the top-to-bottom strength of the SEC

impirius

This was last season's Tennessee game. Just utterly ineffective all around in the final minutes. But no animals stole my food tonight, so at least there's that

Kacar

What is worse, the SEC East, ACC Coastal, or the B1G?
Well. Mizzou just beat USCe who beat Georgia who beat clemson who almost beat fsu. So by that indiana is better than fsu but lost to maryland which means when tOSU beats maryland we will be best.
Oh no that means VT which gives the crown to Eastern Carolina and Georgia Tech(who have these people lost to??).

I hate moving.

At least Florida State came back. I missed the whole thing. I caught the last few minutes of Duke/Miami. Boone (QB for Duke) continues to have accuracy issues.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Wow! So proud of my Cougs right now! The way the game started I thought we were going to get blown out. What a huge comeback on the road! Halliday putting up huge numbers again.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
LOL Utah

what a choke job

Coach Leach made some really good adjustments. Our defense was lights out in the second half. We just flat outplayed them. Feels good for a change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom