• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFBWeek5: Clempsoning | klmsneng | Verb | to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

BylEBHhIgAAtkwG.jpg
This is delightful.

And will get much reuse for tOSU - Michigan

He's from Texas too isn't he?

And it looks like Memphis doesn't suck this year. They played UCLA close, and now are playing Ole Miss close
Their new coach is building something there. As long as he stays for a few more years, they'll be much improved.

Ole Miss committed 4 turnovers and as the lead, though? lol

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
For some reason Cutcliffe has forgotten Duke has a decent run game.We have 4 backs that can go. I don't understand this shit.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Back within 6. This is the worst I've seen Duke play since GT last year.. The playcalling is so bad. Defense is what it is

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
No reason GT shouldn't be the best team in the coastal. I see no reason we shouldn't be favored against Miami, Dook, and UNC.

Only ACC loss I see is Clemson.

DominoKid

As a coach, how do you feel when you lose like 60-40? I ask this cause I feel like Fedora's the type of coach that doesn't care that his defense just got trampled 2 weeks in a row.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Could this team play any worse? If Miami was average they would be killing us by 20. Might as well get the shit game out of the way.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
This just in: Michigan's efficiency rating skyrockets to number 1 on the country in the face of another blowout loss. Could this team BE any better?!?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
No reason GT shouldn't be the best team in the coastal. I see no reason we shouldn't be favored against Miami, Dook, and UNC.

Only ACC loss I see is Clemson.

You're not getting through the Coastal without a loss. The ACC circle of suck strikes every team. No......escape...........

EDIT: Goddammit Boone. Why can't they just run the fucking ball? Stop overthinking shit and run the ball!

One more score for Miami does it. Duke does not have two scoring drives in them tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom