• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

It's a system (which will probably be called something else in the global version) that allows you to "equip" characters onto one another. Doing this gives a percentage of the equipped character's stats to the arcana they're equipped to. More importantly, it can give passive abilities. These are usually weaker versions of what that character normally has. As an example, when Toka is kizuna'd to another warrior it apparently gives a weaker wave heal ability to them. Someone that's actually played the Japanese version can probably explain better.

pretty much like that
some notes:
the bonus stats are not a % of the equipped character but more like a bonus +10% or whatever; they scale with the equipped character's level so for example having a level 40 nina equipped would give less bonus stats than a level 80 nina equipped
the bonus ability does not scale with their level though

By the way, I don't think it's been mentioned here, but I came across JPCC info about some of the more time consuming missions a while back, in case anyone wants to start farming them:

2,000 uses of warrior gets you 4* Vorg
10,000 uses of warrior gets you 5* Lolleta

2,000 uses of knight gets you 4* Dannady
10,000 uses of knight gets you 5* Wayne

2,000 uses of healer gets you 4* Adelle
10,000 uses of healer gets you 4* Arietta

2,000 uses of mage gets you 4* Elemia
10,000 uses of mage gets you 5* Filiana

2,000 uses of archer gets you 4* Philip
10,000 uses of archer gets you 5* Onette

Hopefully it'll be the same for us. Some pretty good characters there. The rainbow team quest line is supposed to give out 7 premium tickets eventually as well.

each time you finish a quest, the count starts all over, so it's not 10000 uses to get Wayne but more like 20 + 100 + 500 + 1000 + 2000 + 10000

clerics have a lower number of uses for the last one, 20 + 20 + 100+ 500 + 1000 + 2000

the rainbow team gives a total of 15 tickets, but same idea, gotta use them 10 + 50 + 100 + 300 + 500 + 1000

though, gumi might have changed stuff again but that's how it is in jpcc

Gizuko

About the Kizuna system:

Kizuna is a system that allows any given arcana to be equipped by a level 40+ arcana by increasing the party cost, in order to give the equipping arcana a fixed, non-scaling ability (kizuna/bonds ability, blue mark) and a stat boost (red mark).

DMci1PS.jpg
This is the kizuna selecting screen. The left arcana (Izaya v2) is the arcana that will recieve the stat boost. The arcana on the center are some of the ones I can equip.
Notice the +X at the top right corner of the cards in the right? That's the added party cost.

You can't equip characters you are fielding/have in the subparty, are less than level 40 or make you exceed your max. party cost:
Notice I can't equip Stella because she is underleveled, but I can't equip Shakti either, since she is in the subparty (forget about the moonrunes).

The aforementioned bonds ability usually is an underpowered version of the equipped arcana's defining ability (Cheery has +% skill power, Melvina has null poison, Marina has stun resistance). Also, both arcana need to be the same class or it won't activate (you can't equip Trystan with Marina and grant Trystan stun inmunity). Gunners and archers are still archers, let's call that a subclass.

Regarding the stats (keep in mind stats aren't affected by neither arcana's class/job), let's say we have arcana A and B. I equip A with B, this means I field A. B increases A's stats by a certain %, which is determined by:

-B's stats*.
-B's level/rarity/LB status.
-Wether B is premium (tavern, event gacha) or not (FR exchange/gacha/event reward character).
-Wether they are affiliated to the same tavern or not.

*If B has significantly higher attack than HP, B's attack stat boost will be higher. Notice Yuni's (B's) stat boost. Unlike Shauna (left) Yuni boosts atk more than hp. Yuni has low hp but high attack, while Shauna is more balanced (atk is still higher, she is a mage after all). This is not always the case though, as you will eventually see, since Alphim has a much higher attack than defense, but gives a higher boost to HP than to attack (might be because she has high regen).

Either way, this point in particular doesn't increase the overall %, more like shuffles numbers around. So moving on:

The true first point is tricky. Usually, a higher level meands a bigger stat boost, but this is not always the case. How "premium" your card is seems to have an effect as well, which is what makes everything overly complicated, to the point I stopped caring about it. Take this picture:
YDgWqD2.jpg

Leftmost (not Izaya) is Alphim/Alphun, notice her stat boosts.

Here, Cheery, premium as it gets, being an UR tavern unit, gives +13%, +13%, while the other two demons -free cards- give a lower boost overall. Also notice that Alphim has 13%, 9% (22% total) instead of 13%, 11% (24% total). This is also quite common, Arcanas that give a higher boost to one stat have the other one much lower - more examples later on.

A couple more examples of "premium" trumping level are the following:
Tsuru and Fuuko are free, the rightmost is a tavern SR. Also notice he is not as premium as Cheery (SRvUR) therefore he gives a lesser boost.
This last one is to avoid anyone thinking the stat increases are heavily influenced by B's stats. I think Trystan's stats were around the 7000s-8000s while Rafalgar's atk is 10400. Notice the rightmost character? Kasuga, FR exchange (free, as having +12% at MLB should tell you). She is "balanced" while Trystan and Rafalgar are atk buffers, this is the other example about stat distribution I mentioned above.

Being affiliated to the same tavern gives a higher boost to A (around +2-3%) than a non-affiliated card would. This is is shown in the kizuna selection screen like so (notice the "BONUS"):
Both Izaya and Cheery come from the Sage's Tower, while Shakti is affiliated to the Vice Capital, and the other two are demons.

And in any arcana's info screen, instead of the "early", "late", "normal" stat gain that was displayed in v1 (just above LB status).
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that covers about everything. I might have missed something or failed to explain properly, since it's late here and I'm rather sleepy.

200k Arcana coins landed me 3 Deeds and 4 Nina's XD
Nina any good?

One of the better Kizuna abilities (nulls blind and poison) for achers, not too awesome when fielding her due to her stats and skill cost, though.

chrono01

About the Kizuna system:

Kizuna is a system that allows any given arcana to be equipped by a level 40+ arcana by increasing the party cost, in order to give the equipping arcana a fixed, non-scaling ability (kizuna/bonds ability, blue mark) and a stat boost (red mark).

This is the kizuna selecting screen. The left arcana (Izaya v2) is the arcana that will recieve the stat boost. The arcana on the center are some of the ones I can equip.
Notice the +X at the top right corner of the cards in the right? That's the added party cost.

You can't equip characters you are fielding/have in the subparty, are less than level 40 or make you exceed your max. party cost:

Notice I can't equip Stella because she is underleveled, but I can't equip Shakti either, since she is in the subparty (forget about the moonrunes).

The aforementioned bonds ability usually is an underpowered version of the equipped arcana's defining ability (Cheery has +% skill power, Melvina has null poison, Marina has stun resistance). Also, both arcana need to be the same class or it won't activate (you can't equip Trystan with Marina and grant Trystan stun inmunity). Gunners and archers are still archers, let's call that a subclass.

Regarding the stats (keep in mind stats aren't affected by neither arcana's class/job), let's say we have arcana A and B. I equip A with B, this means I field A. B increases A's stats by a certain %, which is determined by:

-B's stats*.
-B's level/rarity/LB status.
-Wether B is premium (tavern, event gacha) or not (FR exchange/gacha/event reward character).
-Wether they are affiliated to the same tavern or not.

*If B has significantly higher attack than HP, B's attack stat boost will be higher. Notice Yuni's (B's) stat boost. Unlike Shauna (left) Yuni boosts atk more than hp. Yuni has low hp but high attack, while Shauna is more balanced (atk is still higher, she is a mage after all). This is not always the case though, as you will eventually see, since Alphim has a much higher attack than defense, but gives a higher boost to HP than to attack (might be because she has high regen).

Either way, this point in particular doesn't increase the overall %, more like shuffles numbers around. So moving on:

The true first point is tricky. Usually, a higher level meands a bigger stat boost, but this is not always the case. How "premium" your card is seems to have an effect as well, which is what makes everything overly complicated, to the point I stopped caring about it. Take this picture:

Here, Cheery, premium as it gets, being an UR tavern unit, gives +13%, +13%, while the other two demons -free cards- give a lower boost overall. Also notice that Alphim has 13%, 9% (22% total) instead of 13%, 11% (24% total). This is also quite common, Arcanas that give a higher boost to one stat have the other one much lower - more examples later on.

A couple more examples of "premium" trumping level are the following:

Tsuru and Fuuko are free, the rightmost is a tavern SR. Also notice he is not as premium as Cheery (SRvUR) therefore he gives a lesser boost.

This last one is to avoid anyone thinking the stat increases are heavily influenced by B's stats. I think Trystan's stats were around the 7000s-8000s while Rafalgar's atk is 10400. Notice the rightmost character? Kasuga, FR exchange (free, as having +12% at MLB should tell you). She is "balanced" while Trystan and Rafalgar are atk buffers, this is the other example about stat distribution I mentioned above.

Being affiliated to the same tavern gives a higher boost to A (around +2-3%) than a non-affiliated card would. This is is shown in the kizuna selection screen like so (notice the "BONUS"):

Both Izaya and Cheery come from the Sage's Tower, while Shakti is affiliated to the Vice Capital, and the other two are demons.

And in any arcana's info screen, instead of the "early", "late", "normal" stat gain that was displayed in v1 (just above LB status).
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that covers about everything. I might have missed something or failed to explain properly, since it's late here and I'm rather sleepy.

One of the better Kizuna abilities (nulls blind and poison) for achers, not too awesome when fielding her due to her stats and skill cost, though.
Thanks a lot for this. Nicely done.

elty

Don't forget those hunt quest - kill 30 skeleton can be done in Sage Tower - Mazed Pass - Frozen Labyrinth in one shot.

chrono01

For those wondering if you should use your Prysma/Premium Tickets now or wait for the next tavern, this was posted by Brood_Star on Chain Chronicle Forum.

http://chainchronicleforum.net/threads/should-i-pull-at-sea-breeze-or-wait.8295/

"This question comes up a lot and people get tired of answering it so I thought I'd take it upon myself to make a thread since you either love me or hate me ( :rolleyes: ) at this point

Let's look at Sea Breeze arcana:

Orca: Considered the best pull, she is the 3rd-4th highest DPS knight in CCJP right now. Her aura gives +10% attack to soldiers/knights including herself. She's also a great kizuna. What are her drawbacks? Well, warrior/knight is simply not that great since knights don't really offer soldiers much. So while she sounds good, she isn't considered part of the "meta".

Laia: MLB Laia clocks in at 900 DPS, which is nothing to laugh at. MLB Coro has 854, MLB Selene has 816. So she's better than the vast majority of v1 units. However, next tavern we get Linley who clocks in at 1081 DPS. Moreover, at beast tavern every single arcana breaks 1000+ easily and offers more utility than Laia does, who is mostly a DPS stick anyway. So while she's better than v1 units, she is worse than most v2 units. Now, let's also consider the fact that this is MLB Laia. Let's face it, most of you will end up with LB0 or LB1 at best. She'll likely perform worse than your high-LB Coros, Selenes, Sapuras, etc.

Rula: Pretty much a slightly worse Laia. Everything that applies to Laia can be said here.

Sapo: Quite literally Aelle Gloon that also restores mana on kill. How much do you use your gloon? The gatekeeper of Sea Breeze.

Now, let's consider the next tavern, Ocean's Dawn:

Morgan: Remember Orca's aura? Let's crank it up a notch. Gunners are an archer subclass that have DPS comparable to some warriors. Morgan comes with an aura that boosts all archers' attack by 15%. It stacks, so bring a Morgan friend and you're doing 32% increased damage. With 3 gunners you're (sort of) doing +96% increased damage, which will compare to your warrior teams, except you have much more utility and flexibility than the warrior toolkit does. She is widely considered the second best knight because knight/archer is one of the top two teams. On her own, she's nothing to shake a stick at either with pretty high damage output thanks to her skills, her aura also provides damage reduction to knights, and her special is a 1 mana aoe, which is extremely useful.

Mira: Gunners are also the backbone of a knight/archer team, and Mira is top 4 gunners in the game. Her skillset is extremely synergistic, cranking up her DPS as well as occasionally providing slow, but her special more-or-less makes her a machine gun.

Bartolo: Not the best archer, but still up there. He also has high damage output thanks to his crit boost.

Linley: I talked about her a bit already, but she will eclipse all other warriors available. The 3rd highest DPS warrior, but still considered the 2nd worst pull at the tavern. That speaks more to the tavern's strength, if anything. Her only problems are that beast tavern is better, and her special is quite expensive at 3 mana.

Helicity: I guess this is the black sheep, but even still, she is better than most other tavern mages that are not named Cheery, Aludra, Velnar, etc. She's pretty decisively average and only shines in beach teams.

Let's look at one more tavern, Beast:

Yugigi: Clocks in at 1359 DPS. 1359. As a reminder, Linley had 1081 and MLB Coro had 854. She is the uncontested king of DPS. Unfortunately, she doesn't do much more than that.

Gurarao: Comes with 1024 DPS, though he might be lacking in damage he makes up for in utility. He's great in different teams, and he can daze on skill and on counter, which is an incredibly useful status.

Teriria: At 1079 DPS, she's once again one of the best warriors. JPCC players consider her one of the most underrated. Her conditions are alright, and she has a mana gain per kill. Her real kicker is that she has a one mana dash skill. While it doesn't come with daze like Trystan's and it's not as powerful as Agudara's, it's still a one mana pseudo-aoe that is incredibly flexible.

Shegigimu: Considered the worst at the tavern, her skill is expensive, her conditions are hardest to meet and yet she will still blow any of your v1 warriors out of the water.

Conclusion: To quote someone else, Sea Breeze is basically a v1.5 tavern. And while there are always "better" things on the horizon, you get much more bang-for-your-buck at any of the other v2 taverns than Sea Breeze. Consider carefully what you gain out of pulling now vs in the future. But in the end, you have the final say on your account and if you want to pull on Sea Breeze then you should.

Note: DPS values were all taken at MLB from http://cc.game-db.tw/character.php. I used default settings since they do a pretty good job of emulating real battle settings."

I'm definitely waiting for the second tavern [Ocean's Dawn]. A Knight/Archer team interests me greatly.

Gizuko

Thank you, I'm glad it was useful.

By the way, did I miss my chance to pull Nina/Deed from the challenge gacha? I have only been able to pull Mefulnash so far.

Rixa

Where do I find goblins?

Easiest way (if you dont have any guide around) is to go to Mission screen and click that "i" mark and then Pirika comes with "Info" button and it says something.

I have to "Defeat 30 Beasts"
1. Click i
2. Click info
3. Pirika says I heard people often hear howling around Borderton
-> I go to Borderton and there is Free Quest "Predator Alert"

This should apply to all hunt missions.

Edit: Except on hunt for "Magical Creatures" Pirika says "Around Maze Pass" -> In reality they are next area Lake of Sand for example "Amaranthine Badlands".

bonkeng

Easiest way (if you dont have any guide around) is to go to Mission screen and click that "i" mark and then Pirika comes with "Info" button and it says something.

I have to "Defeat 30 Beasts"
1. Click i
2. Click info
3. Pirika says I heard people often hear howling around Borderton
-> I go to Borderton and there is Free Quest "Predator Alert"

This should apply to all hunt missions.

Edit: Except on hunt for "Magical Creatures" Pirika says "Around Maze Pass" -> In reality they are next area Lake of Sand for example "Amaranthine Badlands".

What about "Defeat 30 Bad Guys".

I have no idea what bad guys look like.

When I click info, Pirika just says "Let's go get those bad guys!" lol

Kettch

Aw man, the bonus XP event ended. I was getting 1100xp per character in Monster Extermination, now it's down to the normal 275. :( Hopefully they put it back and extend it like the other events.

desverger

Thank you, I'm glad it was useful.

By the way, did I miss my chance to pull Nina/Deed from the challenge gacha? I have only been able to pull Mefulnash so far.

Nina and Deed definitely are still there. I just pulled one Nina yesterday.

Also, echoing others, thanks for that kizuna post!

elty

Skeletons
19/4AP Holy Kingdom: Vice Capital - Vice Capital Guard
33/8AP Sage Tower: Mazed Pass - Frozen Labyrinth
26/8AP Sage Tower: Groomy Grotto - Fire and Ice Assault

Goblins
18/4AP Holy Kingdom: Winged Heights - Monster Extermination
23/10AP Holy Kingdom: Mystic Mountain - the mighty mystic mountain

Black Army
24/6AP Holy Kingdom: Great Shrine - Attack of the Shadow Blade
18/5AP Holy Kingdom: Town of Fortitude - Beast Eradication

Bad Guys
22/5AP Holy Kingdom: Holy Capital - The Apprentice Knights

Giants
1/10AP Holy Kingdom: Mystic Mountains - The Mighty Mystic Mountains

Golems
2/10AP Holy Kingdom: Hideaway Village - Solid Precipice

Beasts
14/6AP Sage's Tower: Borderton - Predator Alert

Magical Creatures
23/10AP Lake of Sand: Amaranthine Badlands - Monster in the Cloud

Ghosts
29/10AP Sage's Tower: Witchvale - Evil Spirit Extermination

Lizardmen
22/8AP Lake of Sand: Winged Oasis - The Armored Lizard's Counterattack
22/8AP Lake of Sand: Ancient Ruins - The Red Lizard's Home

Treants
23/10AP Soul Island: East Woods - Long Eastern Branches

Dragons
1/5AP Holy Kingdom: Town of Fortitude - Beast Eradication

Ogres
24/8AP Nine Territories: Flaming Shrine - Preliminary Contest
25/10AP Nine Territories: Second Territory - Archer Ogre of Second Territory

Fishman
26/12AP Soul Island: Sea Breeze Port - Battle on the Beach

Azusa

Aw man, the bonus XP event ended. I was getting 1100xp per character in Monster Extermination, now it's down to the normal 275. :( Hopefully they put it back and extend it like the other events.

I'm farming event quest, 20AP (Naval Conflict - Intermediate). Nice exp and I have maxed almost all my characters.
I think I have used 15 fruits so far.

RalchAC

Mmmmm... So I think I'm going to keep playing this game.

At first I decided to drop it even if I liked it because the game was killing my battery life and I needed to get used to a new routine. Still, the v2 stuff have pulled me back in.

So I took the pre-registration rewards, the stuff they gave away for the manteinance and I did a bunch of pulls and stuff. Got an Orca, 2 Totos and other stuff. Orca suited my team so I have her as my captain but I need to level her up (dunno where TBH).

Still, I'm only playing this game when I'm at home. While I watch a series and stuff like that :p

BTW, outside story quests, what should I do right now?

elty

Anyone know how to beat the 36 zp quest? The crab is crazy and I got wiped in wave 5.

Mage do much higher damage to crab, but those sea knight made it difficult.

desverger

Anyone know how to beat the 36 zp quest? The crab is crazy and I got wiped in wave 5.

Mage do much higher damage to crab, but those sea knight made it difficult.

The crabs are weak to magic, so a few Selene specials with a Roxy to boost does the trick.

Btw, the last two chests of that quest are 3* ALL enhancers. Pretty nice.

Quixzlizx

Wow, thanks a lot :D

Is it manageable? Or same as Phoena lvl 60? I'm reluctant to try now, since I'm farming the intermediate quest.

It's not bad if you have Lilith. I didn't have any characters die with an 80 Selene/80 Lindsey/60 Yoshitsugu/60 Lilith party.

Wow, thanks a lot :D

Is it manageable? Or same as Phoena lvl 60? I'm reluctant to try now, since I'm farming the intermediate quest.
The "Phoena lvl 60" is actualy a lvl 75 quest or something like that. This is easy if you have a mlb Selene. Her magic special does twice damage against crabs like the boss, my record is about 75k damage and that is without my recently acquired Musica.

chrono01

It's not bad if you have Lilith. I didn't have any characters die with an 80 Selene/80 Lindsey/60 Yoshitsugu/60 Lilith party.
I was going to say I'd place Lilith as my Leader to help people, but then I remembered that it's a Reinforcement quest so it wouldn't matter anyway. :/

I haven't tried the quest yet [I wanted to finish off the current story I was on], but I'll work through it later when my AP replenishes. I'm hoping, with Lilith [as well as MLB Selene, Lindsey, and Sulstan], that it won't be too difficult.

Also, with these Missions, Prysma is literally falling from the sky. I'm at 1440 now with 18 Premium Tickets [that I'm saving for Ocean's Dawn, come on Morgan and Mira!]. I know I said I wouldn't purchase any more Prysma after the way Gumi handled the Coropatiron raid, but lately Gumi has been doing pretty decently [especially for compensation for V2] so I went ahead and bought the Solder Pack. It was only $16.99 and I felt the value was okay. I won't make it a regular thing, though. If some good deals come around I might be temped. I am only 480 Prsyma away from hitting VIP5...

garath

I had no issues with the quest with my party. The f2p soldier special:

Lilith
MLB Selene
MLB Lindsey
MLB trystan

No rolling in nearly as much prysma :( only around 400 myself. Gotta get cracking on those missions. Been doing story to try and get to the new taverns.

Quixzlizx

I had no issues with the quest with my party. The f2p soldier special:

Lilith
MLB Selene
MLB Lindsey
MLB trystan

No rolling in nearly as much prysma :( only around 400 myself. Gotta get cracking on those missions. Been doing story to try and get to the new taverns.

FYI, only the first new tavern is available with the story that's currently released.

chrono01

FYI, only the first new tavern is available with the story that's currently released.
This.

It's still worth doing though, so you can play through/unlock the next tavern more quickly when it's released, but if you're after Ocean's Dawn [like I am], you'll be waiting regardless. :(

garath

This.

It's still worth doing though, so you can play through/unlock the next tavern more quickly when it's released, but if you're after Ocean's Dawn [like I am], you'll be waiting regardless. :(

Oh damn. Meh. Oh well. I'm getting a ton of xp anyways. Might as well forage ahead.

I don't see any missions that ask to kill monsters. What do you have to completely to unlock those?

I still can't believe Version 2 is actually here.

Remember almost a year ago when everyone was saying that V2 was due in 2/3 months.

We've come a long way lol.

Oh damn. Meh. Oh well. I'm getting a ton of xp anyways. Might as well forage ahead.

I don't see any missions that ask to kill monsters. What do you have to completely to unlock those?

clear the basic missions first

-----------------------------------------------

jpcc has a SR (4 star) only quest where you can only bring them (kizuna don't count though lol)

the exp it gives is crazy. gave my yandere housewife 64k exp, went from level 1 to 17 in one battle, amazing

chrono01

Basic 016, which you should have completed if you followed the story. Just look for Hunt 01 in your Mission Log. The rest of the Hunt Missions are unlocked in succession after you complete the one you're currently on.

Kettch

I gave the Challenger's Dungeon a try as an AP-cheap way to do hunt missions, and after losing twice figuring out where the dangerous parts were, I managed to finish the whole thing pretty safely with no revival fruits.

My team was:

Level 80 Selene
Level 80 Trystan
Level 70 Mei
Level 65 Teresa

Level 65 Phoena
Level 60 Juliana

Level 80 Coro Reinforcement

So if you can put together a similar team, it's pretty worth doing. Having your own Coro would help a lot, unfortunately I started playing after that.

elty

This quest is shit, I tried various party and the best I can do is killed the boss but not the trash. After three tries and the revive fruit the 4th chest still won't drop.

I supposed it is because my Marina v2 sucks.

Edit; finally manage to beat this without fruit

80 Selene
75 Frau
60 Filiana
35 Marina

65 Phoena
60 Nimphs

I stopped playing around the time they added the Colosseum which is probably around May. Just went back into it lately when I saw they launched V1.5. Came back to a lot of tickets and prysma. Like the new friends system where you can send and receive AP. Finally added the 2000AC challenge recruit thing too which is cool. Got a Deed from it. Seems neat. And also apparently I had bought enough prysma in the past to get rank 5 VIP bonuses which is nice.

Did that level 60 crab mission which was insane. Didn't get the final chest on my first two tries. Had to use revive fruit both times. Managed to get the final chest on my third try without a revive fruit. Got lucky on the mana rolls.
Used:
Selene LV71
Trystan LV63
Coro LV 67
Orianna LV50

Sub: Juliana and Phillip

My friends list is lowered by half now since I've been away for a couple months, so if anyone wants to add me, my ID is: 198,338,591. Name is StzGAF

Gizuko

Nina and Deed definitely are still there. I just pulled one Nina yesterday.

Also, echoing others, thanks for that kizuna post!

I have pulled 6 Mefulnash so far. I'm done, I'm buying Nina - thank you for letting me know though!

And, thank you for the kind words, everyone.

garath

I gave the Challenger's Dungeon a try as an AP-cheap way to do hunt missions, and after losing twice figuring out where the dangerous parts were, I managed to finish the whole thing pretty safely with no revival fruits.

My team was:

Level 80 Selene
Level 80 Trystan
Level 70 Mei
Level 65 Teresa

Level 65 Phoena
Level 60 Juliana

Level 80 Coro Reinforcement

So if you can put together a similar team, it's pretty worth doing. Having your own Coro would help a lot, unfortunately I started playing after that.

What's the challengers dungeon?

chrono01

Man, two runs of the 32AP quest and no final chest. What a waste of AP. :/

Edit: Make that three. At least the first three chests seem pretty consistent?

Kettch

What's the challengers dungeon?

It's a 1ap, level 80, 50 wave quest in the Nine Territories Military Cape, reward for finishing it is a 4* Blade Shura. Has a lot of different enemies from most of the hunt missions. Boss waves are every 5 levels as well as every level 45+. I'd say the dangerous parts are waves 25 and 50, make sure you kill the dancers fast.

RalchAC

Got Arietta! (Festivity tickets thing) Used a bunch of ALL enhancers, managed to get her to level 31 and did her first 2 character quests. Her stats are much better than Latty's, but I kind of miss the extended range because I could autopilot most stuff.

I think I'll use Arietta anyway. Her stats are much better even at LB0 and without any weapon. I'll try to grab a B-rank staff for her.

Top Bottom