• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chain Chronicle |OT| Funding Valkyria Chronicles 4 One IAP At A Time

NightDX

Neo Member
Hi

Some guy on reddit posted this spreadsheet about the hunt missions

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w0Mhtx8vKsjl_5GZBsVmfl-kv_PIMHgbouidPRTeiBs/htmlview#gid=0

It has info about where to find the monsters, the reward for the mission and the total AP needed.

I think its translated from the Japanese version so there might be some errors but I think its a great help.

Hope it helps

Anyone noticed if the rates for UR were updated to match the ones in the Japanese version?

Hi

Some guy on reddit posted this spreadsheet about the hunt missions

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w0Mhtx8vKsjl_5GZBsVmfl-kv_PIMHgbouidPRTeiBs/htmlview#gid=0

It has info about where to find the monsters, the reward for the mission and the total AP needed.

I think its translated from the Japanese version so there might be some errors but I think its a great help.

Hope it helps

Wow, 3690 prysma in total from that questline alone, that's a lot of rolls!

Anyone noticed if the rates for UR were updated to match the ones in the Japanese version?

I've heard a lot of people mentioning that they've got a bunch of UR's, at least in the taverns. The rates of the festival are kinda worded odd, not really sure if it's 3.4% or 14%, I doubt it's the latter though.

Still, I won't believe it until I see for mysef but I'm not going to check it out until the Ocean's Dawn tavern is released.

bonkeng

Tried to pull for Yoshino in 9T today, spent 6 tix.

Got 3x Sonya instead.. 50% UR rate but all the same one. Goddamnit.

lol. Over at CCF someone got 3 straight Laia.

Very tempting to pull, but I'd rather wait on the 2nd tavern, where Morgan is.

Both the 20 and 32 AP quest refused to drop the 4th chest. I have been stuck here for 3 days already.

I guess Nimpha's importance comes into play since you can only have peixe as back up.

I got both on first try, now just farming the 20ap rather than the 32ap.

elty

I have nimpha, but she is in sub party for the 32AP (need Selene to tank) and I don't know if the treasure skill works.

The announcement also said next festival has 1.5X drop rate.I wonder if that means 10.5%.

Azusa

I have nimpha, but she is in sub party for the 32AP (need Selene to tank) and I don't know if the treasure skill works.

The announcement also said next festival has 1.5X drop rate.I wonder if that means 10.5%.

Nope. Its not a tavern.

New Recruitment Rates : Increasing recruit rates from all Taverns will be effective on version 2

GUMI never said that new rates applies to festivals. So I don't think it will be 7 * 1.5

Quixzlizx

Nope. Its not a tavern.

GUMI never said that new rates applies to festivals. So I don't think it will be 7 * 1.5

That sucks. Next week's festival has the blacksmith goddess Lorna and Nimpha, so I was thinking of trying it out. But not for 1.5x 1.7% rates.

Nope. Its not a tavern.

While GUMI never said what will be the reference rate in festivals the old reference rate was the tavern one. I think that the current festival could have 7 * 2 based on reports. I would just wait to see what happens.

elty

Which quest is better for exp? The 32AP seems to be best with guaranteed 2× 2* and a 3* enhancer. The 20AP only guaranteed one of each 1* 2*

edit: estimate
12AP
100% 1* 1* 1*
20% 2*
Normal EXP = 360*1.15
Total = 3*2960+0.2(10780) + 6*360*1.15
= 13520
= 1126 xp/AP

20AP
100% 1* 2*
50% 2*
20% 3*
Normal EXP = 600*6*1.15 bonus
Total = 2960 + 1.5(10780) + 0.2(27280) + 690*6
= 28726
= 1436 xp/AP

32AP
100% 2* 2* 3*
20% 3*
Normal EXP 0 (most likely as you really need a full party for it)
Total = 2(10780) + 1.2(27280)
= 54296
= 1696 xp/AP

Rixa

Which quest is better for exp? The 32AP seems to be best with guaranteed 2× 2* and a 3* enhancer. The 20AP only guaranteed one of each 1* 2*

Also you need to remember that you can possible use higher level dungeon forr missions (Run >30 level dungeon x times for example). Missions do give new depth to this game :p.

Rixa

Yeah Iam doing story also, need to get to 2nd map. Noticed also wierd bug or something when trying to do mission "Weaponsmith apology". I managed success 3 times in 20% chance. Somehow I got "Get Great Success" 3 times done. Eventho I didnt do level enhancing.

I tried to do again that but my 6 times with 15% chance failed and 25% chance worked but it didnt trigger Get great success.

Gizuko

Yeah Iam doing story also, need to get to 2nd map. Noticed also wierd bug or something when trying to do mission "Weaponsmith apology". I managed success 3 times in 20% chance. Somehow I got "Get Great Success" 3 times done. Eventho I didnt do level enhancing.

I tried to do again that but my 6 times with 15% chance failed and 25% chance worked but it didnt trigger Get great success.

I think it triggers depending on how many weapon "bars" fill per proc. I tried with 200%, filled 4/5 bars and got the "Get great success" achievement.

Quixzlizx

hflEuTG.jpg

2TEj5cg.jpg

vhrNezc.jpg

How far away?

I can't

RalchAC

Got a Nina and a Melfulnash or whatever she is called on Challenge Gacha.

For what I've read, they aren't especially good. Sooo... I'll keep one copy I guess.

Nina could be good for me since I lack archers, but the later seems like she is only worth for her skill so I'll sell her if I get any mew copy.

elty

So do you guys use all ac to pull? I still have about 880K left. Not sure about the value of MLB Deed as the v2 version seems to be much better.

garath

I pulled until about 400k left. Got about 350 rings an a few UR and SR. Good enough for now. I don't really want any current ring char that much.

Kettch

I used up everything. No guaranteed that the rate will be so high in the future, so might as well cash in now. You can always sell the rings back for AC in the future if you need it for some reason.

Quixzlizx

Does the intermediate daily gold quest seem nerfed to anyone else? Have they moved the intermediate gold amount to the advanced gold amount?

it's your next tower event so not too far I would say

you do have a demon to get through before you are done with all the pre V2 stuff though

Cool. Are the stats any better, or is it just a way to drain our prysma?

elty

Does the intermediate daily gold quest seem nerfed to anyone else? Have they moved the intermediate gold amount to the advanced gold amount?

Read from CCF, they remove an innate 100% gold bonus so the base gold for all quest are lower.

elty

Used another 70K or so, 3 Deed and 1 Nina. Now I have enough copies to MLB Deed, but most likely won't be.

Two new units though:
- Archer Tanbouril. Look nothing amazing except his kizuna is the "melee won't reduce ATK" thing which sounds useful,
- Soldier Diez, looks cute and has +25% attack against slowed enemy as kizuna.

By the way, if you are doing easy quest don't forget to put a mono team (preferably the class you are lagging behind) so you can do the "max chain combo" easily.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Dat Loletta, she would go well with my other one (and I know I can't use both simultaneously)

Read from CCF, they remove an innate 100% gold bonus so the base gold for all quest are lower.

Damn, there goes farming gold on weekends.

Thanks gumi? :/

EDIT: I also noticed they changed crafting drops. There are no bosses dropping off extra crafting pieces.

THANKS GUMI, I ALWAYS WANTED TO WASTE 48 STAMINA TO GET ONE PIECE.

Kettch

Man, I stuck level 80 Liam in my coliseum defense team and I'm getting so many wins now. I think it's like 1/3 successful defenses, whereas before I basically never beat anyone.

I'm tempted to try pulling for Aludra to go with him, but I think I'll hold off until pickups at least. I'd really like to avoid getting any Mimus.

sasuke_91

Is it just me or are the drop rates for that new event really abyssmal? Wasted all my AP on the 13AP one and only got the first and last chest.

Oh wow those frost units caught me off guard, well, that's 20 AP down the drain.

If you're planning on doing that Gallant Defense quest take an archer or mage with you, it's not hard but the mobs can perma freeze your warriors and then swarm you.

Azusa

Oh wow those frost units caught me off guard, well, that's 20 AP down the drain.

If you're planning on doing that Gallant Defense quest take an archer or mage with you, it's not hard but the mobs can perma freeze your warriors and then swarm you.

Luckily I always include Frau in my teams and that saved me.

Luckily I always include Frau in my teams and that saved me.

How does that actually work out, is it worth it to level her up so I can replace Coropatilon in my Soldier team?

Running Selene and Trystan as my other soldiers with some buffers in the sub-party.

It's not permanent, it just take long to disappear. My warrior team didn't had problems on auto (thanks to Vienta sub buffer recent addition my main team crush them).

It's not permanent, it just take long to disappear. My warrior team didn't had problems on auto (thanks to Vienta sub buffer recent addition my main team crush them).

I guess it depends on timing, all my units got immediately frozen again before they were able to get some hits in, especially when there are a bunch of monsters hitting you. Probably just me being unlucky in that boss wave.

Units are probably immune to frost while they're using their skill, should've done that :p

RalchAC

Guys, I have a question: Should I be able to do the 32AP Beach quest? It would be cool if I could clear it before it leaves.

Right now my team has: Orca, Arietta, Dusty (MLB) and Haruaki. My subparty has crap since Orca cost is quite high. All of them are at level 31-33.

I would say I can't, but who knows...

And Orla's active skill is the shit. Or maybe not, but I'm a noob so I'm easily impressed. In any case, it's superuseful for clearing mobs in boss stages and stuff like that.

Guys, I have a question: Should I be able to do the 32AP Beach quest? It would be cool if I could clear it before it leaves.

Right now my team has: Orca, Arietta, Dusty (MLB) and Haruaki. My subparty has crap since Orca cost is quite high. All of them are at level 31-33.

I would say I can't, but who knows...

And Orla's active skill is the shit. Or maybe not, but I'm a noob so I'm easily impressed. In any case, it's superuseful for clearing mobs in boss stages and stuff like that.
Don't bother trying, it is a lvl 60 quest so those crabs eat level 31-33 arcanas for breakfast.

Rixa

^^ Id say you cant do it without using Revival Fruits, you have too low leveled units :( Also keeping 2 healers in party isnt good, you should raise Arietta to max level asap and leave Latty to inventory to collect some dust. <- I did read Latty there not Dusty.

--

Iam doing all the quest with rainbow party (reason: missions):

Selene mlb / Musica lb0 / Orianna lb1 / Liam lb2 / f.Selene (usually), s.Deed 68 mlb & Phoena lb1.
3 Wave heals + friends wave heal keeps my units full health on the start of the waves. I could add Vienta to party but I rather keep Liam there.

Azusa

+1 rainbow party FTW.

This party cleared all available high level event quests and main story. MLB Frau has more default attack dmg than MLB Lindsey or Tristan lol.

subs are new kain and hero just to level them up.

RalchAC

Don't bother trying, it is a lvl 60 quest so those crabs eat level 31-33 arcanas for breakfast.

^^ Id say you cant do it without using Revival Fruits, you have too low leveled units :(

Ok, thanks to you two.

And the Orca character quest (Vicecapital)? I want to unlock her skill. It's level 39. So far I've been able to auto-pilot the level 30 crab quest (20 AP) and so far I've been able to clear the story chapter 6 quest without problems.

The +10% ATK bonus skill (+20% during boss waves) is really tempting TBH

Ok, thanks to you two.

And the Orca character quest (Vicecapital)? I want to unlock her skill. It's level 39. So far I've been able to auto-pilot the level 30 crab quest (20 AP) and so far I've been able to clear the story chapter 6 quest without problems.

The +10% ATK bonus skill (+20% during boss waves) is really tempting TBH

If you can take a strong friend with you I doubt you'll have much problems.

The third part is kinda hard though.

But it's quite difficult for me to effectively gauge the difficulty you'll have for that quest other than just a guess, my lvl 29 scrub party was able to do it with though, but all those units are high rarity so. If you're struggling on the first two parts definitely don't attempt the last part, for the rest it's just 21 AP so it's not the biggest deal in the world.

Gizuko

What are your thoughts on the current fest? (gCC)

I'm reluctant to pull with prysma (I'm out of tickets), since fests don't feature 10+1 pulls, but there are some really valuable arcana there (even among the 4*). Danielle alone has a +15%atk sub-party buff.

garath

What are your thoughts on the current fest? (gCC)

I'm reluctant to pull with prysma (I'm out of tickets), since fests don't feature 10+1 pulls, but there are some really valuable arcana there (even among the 4*). Danielle alone has a +15%atk sub-party buff.

There are some good units. But frankly I'm at the point where my team is as good as it can get for a f2p v1 team outside of a few outliers (musica :/). Hoarding all my prysma and tickets for the second v2 tavern. Almost ready to hit that 1000 prysma mark and still have 13 tickets. 35 pulls better get me at least one UR dammit lol

Azusa

There are some good units. But frankly I'm at the point where my team is as good as it can get for a f2p v1 team outside of a few outliers (musica :/). Hoarding all my prysma and tickets for the second v2 tavern. Almost ready to hit that 1000 prysma mark and still have 13 tickets. 35 pulls better get me at least one UR dammit lol

I agree. No point pulling if you have decent V1 team. Also musica is so whale or super lucky pull so I don't bother.

I'll wait for V2 archers and knights tavern. Gunners pls.

Quixzlizx

The good 5* units this week aren't really combat units, though. If I were pulling, it would be for Nimpha (for treasure%) or Lorna (for universal crafting). Or Mustapha for gold%, but I already have him.

garath

The good 5* units this week aren't really combat units, though. If I were pulling, it would be for Nimpha (for treasure%) or Lorna (for universal crafting). Or Mustapha for gold%, but I already have him.

True. Having your own nimpha would be pretty huge. But I'm weighing that against the combat units and valuing it a little lower than the v2 units. Gold % is useless to me. I haven't had a single gold issue in forever. Universal crafting sounds nice but it takes a very very long time to craft anything.

Good point though. Pull for utility now or wait for combat upgrades. I'm personally leaning toward the latter.

Top Bottom