• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheney: I cursed pol and it felt good

Status
Not open for further replies.

way more

New York Daily News
BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU
An unrepentant Vice President Cheney begrudgingly admitted yesterday that he cursed at Sen. Pat Leahy and bragged that he felt good about it.

A smirking Cheney tried to sidestep the issue of whether he launched the F-word, first saying with a laugh he "probably" did.

"He had challenged my integrity, and I didn't like that. But most of all I didn't like the fact that after he'd done so that he wanted to act like everything is peaches and cream," Cheney said.

There's a bunch of other cool fights at the senate listed in the article.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/206433p-178128c.html

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I heard an audio clip on NPR tonight. Cheney said it was (paraphrase) "something that everyone else wanted to say (for a while?)" and "needed to be said"

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Dick Cheney felt that his integrity was challenged? Wouldn't you actually have to have integrity in order for it to be challenged? Seriously, the man should be in prison.

fart

Savant
scola said:
I heard an audio clip on NPR tonight. Cheney said it was (paraphrase) "something that everyone else wanted to say (for a while?)" and "needed to be said"
yah i'm sure his buddies at halliburton have been wanting to curse a lot of people out

GG-Duo

Man, that's pretty immature.
"He challenged my integrity so I told him to fuck himself. What? Who am I? Oh the Vice President."

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
GG-Duo: I know it's already beyond played out, but the first thing that came to mind when I read your post was "I'm Dick Cheney, bitch!"

hooo

boooy
fart said:
yah i'm sure his buddies at halliburton have been wanting to curse a lot of people out

It's not as if he gave up millions of dollars in stock options when he decided to run for VP or anything like that... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom