• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Child of Light |OT| Beware the Night

iNvid02

Child of Light will release on Playstation Vita on 2nd July 2014

newfullpagebordered02h5krl.png

newfullpagebordered03riqzu.png

newfullpagebordered076dcif.png

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa, I guess it is time for the official thread, huh? I can't wait to download this. :)

Fireblend

Banned
If only it was available for Vita as well... Oh well, I'll have to play it on PC, I'm sure I'll enjoy it nonetheless.

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Got that special edition ordered on Amazon. Looking forward to it, I know very little going in which is far too rate for me nowadays.

L1NETT

Fantastic little OT Inivid, appreciate the work.

Really excited for this, unusually for me I preordered the deluxe stuff. Rarely do that nowadays.

Should be good :)

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Beautiful looking game. I'll be picking this up for sure.

Vexxan

Nice OT!

Definitely getting this game after I'm done with Dark Souls 2 PC version. Haven't decided on which platform I'll get it for yet though.

Nestunt

Am I the only one who is thinking about how weird it is that probably two of the best digital-only games of the year have red-haired female protagonists and I am going to play them in a span of a month

had to share this (¨_¨)

Grief.exe

it uses it i know that for sure, so its not going to be like rayman origins

Watch_Dogs uses Uplay as well, but the implementation is rumored to be more lax.

IE they will just use it for an activation and overlay, but skip the client DRM entirely. Child of Light may have the same Uplay implementation if Ubi's policy is shifting.

HUELEN10

720p on Wii U?!

Wasn't Ray Legends 1080p? :(
Same framework/engine≠same performance if the game is different. For all we know, the Wii U version is a 360/PS3 port and not tailored to the hardware.

What I wanna know is what consoles the Light Aurora pack is for. OP expanded pic is a little confusing. Is it PC only? This influences what I get it on greatly.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Am I the only one who is thinking about how weird it is that probably two of the best digital-only games of the year have red-haired female protagonists and I am going to play them in a span of a month

had to share this (¨_¨)
That is kinda weird. Also, they're not sexualized or reduced to eye candy, which makes it even more unusual! I'm pretty happy about it. :)

Grief.exe

had to share this (¨_¨)

With all of the amazing indie games that are constantly released it would be wishful thinking to believe these will be the very best digital-only games of the year.

Top Bottom