• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Child of Light |OT| Beware the Night

shwimpy

For those who preordered, go to the pre-order page and add it to your cart, it should be free. Checkout and then download!

webstore btw.

Batzi

Banned
I live in Canada and the only way I managed to download the game (PS4) was to go to:

Games>New This Month>Pre-order

Fuck brougth the ps3 version instead of the ps4. Now what.

720P Glory!!!! All Jokes aside, I was terrified that i might accidentally DL the PS3 version. Had to stare at my cart for 5 minutes to make sure I was getting the ps4 version. I would call sony and see If they can help!

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I dont habe a ps3:(

It's cross-buy right? So it shouldn't matter which version you 'bought' can't you download both? Edit: Looks like cross-buy is EU only. Sorry to tease you. Contact customer service they should help.

Also does anyone know the price in Australia? I'm trying to figure out if I should grab the retail copy if it's not that much more..

Looks like I didn't get the pre-order bonus. My fault for procrastinating. Thought it was coming out on the 30th, guess I should've believed the PSN release date ahhhh!

Pimpwerx

My timing couldn't be better. Got 40mins left on the download and no work until 4 tomorrow. I know what I'm staying up to do. PEACE.

Tohsaka

It's cross-buy right? So it shouldn't matter which version you 'bought' can't you download both? Edit: Looks like cross-buy is EU only. Sorry to tease you. Contact customer service they should help.

Also does anyone know the price in Australia? I'm trying to figure out if I should grab the retail copy if it's not that much more..

I think it's only cross-buy in Europe, for whatever reason. I'm downloading it in the US right now, almost done.

Blues1990

I've just ordered the official soundtrack for this game, and I'm currently listening the digital version on BandCamp right now. For a lack of better worlds, it sounds beautiful.

jwk94

So how do we
fly?

Oh and you can control Igniculus with the DualShock 4's touchpad. It's a small addition but it feels much better than using the right analogue stick.

Seda

So how do we
fly?

Oh and you can control Igniculus with the DualShock 4's touchpad. It's a small addition but it feels much better than using the right analogue stick.

You gain that ability very early on. Just a few quick tutorials to go through first.

Dice//

Banned
No one else is having trouble downloading?

I've never preordered a digital title, is there a fancy method you gotta go through to download it? It just gives me the Add-On content and not the game itself T__T

B.E.A.Utiful

ibjHhB9Hml8Moq.JPG

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Anyone else notice on the Wii u version the VO during the cut scene isn't on the gamepad? Kinda weird, wonder if bug.

Beaaaaaaautiful music though.

Do we think this game is going to be successful?
It'll likely have to sell better than you'd think.

Beaulieu

Played a little tonight, up until you find your first new party member.
I love the art, it's so fucking beautiful ! Combat is fun and looks like its going to be challenging later on (playing on hard).
Dialogue often seems forced... very easy rhymes, which annoys me a little. Its cool that they went this way for the narrative but they should have hired a better... "poet" I guess ? The twist on the rhyming with the 2nd party member is pretty funny tho.

Dice//

Banned
Any tips for why I can't download??? I'm desperaaate. :(

I *only* get the Golem pack downloading every time even when I'm on the main game page.

Top Bottom