• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chittagong’s 12 Days of Christmas - giving away one classic PAL game a day 12/12 - 23

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Bump for a happy new year to Chittagong - just got back from my hols to find an envelope with a 'believe' sticker containing Pilotwings for 3DS and a lovely note included.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Plot twist: Chittagong was the one who stole your shit years ago.

1317694506649.jpg

Bump for a happy new year to Chittagong - just got back from my hols to find an envelope with a 'believe' sticker containing Pilotwings for 3DS and a lovely note included.

Happy new year! Super, glad it fit the mailbox, I tried to find a small enough envelope. Enjoy, it's a fun little game!

Drippy

Package arrived on Monday, but I came back to home just yesterday night.

It's a really nice collector's edition. Especially the book, which is printed on a great quality paper and with bookjacket. Everything is in a very good condition too!

Thank you again, Chittagong, for this giveaway. Reading your compliments and this 'Believe' sticker on envelope makes me even happier than the game itself! :)

I completely forgot to check in. The package arrived a while back, and the chronological playthrough of the Silent Hill series is upon us!

Thanks again!

Chittagong

Gold Member
I completely forgot to check in. The package arrived a while back, and the chronological playthrough of the Silent Hill series is upon us!

Thanks again!

Package arrived on Monday, but I came back to home just yesterday night.

It's a really nice collector's edition. Especially the book, which is printed on a great quality paper and with bookjacket. Everything is in a very good condition too!

Thank you again, Chittagong, for this giveaway. Reading your compliments and this 'Believe' sticker on envelope makes me even happier than the game itself! :)

Awesome guys, hope you have fun with the games, they are a lot of fun!

Just got my package! Actually, I could grab it from my post office in Saturday, but it was closed by the time I've reached it, so I had to wait till Monday. Everything came in the best condition, and I am super happy to play the games and to add them to my collection!

Thank you, Chittagong - this giveaway was definitely one of the highlights of this winter! It was fun form the very beginning till the end.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Just got my package! Actually, I could grab it from my post office in Saturday, but it was closed by the time I've reached it, so I had to wait till Monday. Everything came in the best condition, and I am super happy to play the games and to add them to my collection!

Thank you, Chittagong - this giveaway was definitely one of the highlights of this winter! It was fun form the very beginning till the end.

Excellent, really happy it came through! Seems like most packs have found their way around the world.

I enjoyed immensely doing the giveaway, it feels great to know other people will get to experience some of the best games I have ever played.

By the way, if someone London based wants the 360 SFIV TE stick, it's still up for grabs. If nothing else, it's got quality Sanwa parts that can be repurposed.

Top Bottom