• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Matthews (MSNBC) suggests Clinton might run for Gov. of NY in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inb4? You did it yourself.

I think she should be done with politics in an official capacity...maybe some sort of ambassador role.

Why should she take the blame for all the DNC's mess and stop contribuiting in political affairs just because she lost the election? Remind you that the popular vote was in her favour.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Why is she so intent on remaining in government? Take the L (it'll be finished soon). Go home and be a family man.

Makes me wonder if she owes some favors or something.

/CrookedHillary.

Why is she so intent on remaining in government? Take the L (it'll be finished soon). Go home and be a family man.

/CrookedHillary.

*eyeroll

She thinks she would be an effective leader pushing for some very good causes.

KingBroly

Banned

/CrookedHillary.
She spent over a billion running for President, so I imagine she does. Cant see her running though.

Madness

Most of GAF hates or hated Hillary? Where were you the past year and half OP. Some people extremely hated Bernie with almost as much passion as Trump. NeoGAF was also one of ber strongest referring sites.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
*eyeroll

She thinks she would be an effective leader pushing for some very good causes.

LOL. It was a joke...thus the spoiler.

She spent over a billion running for President, so I imagine she does. Cant see her running though.

It's possible.

Also, I think the thread title is wrong? New York Magazine she may seek to run for MAYOR of NYC.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-reports-hillary-might-run-for-nyc-mayor.html

Why should she take the blame for all the DNC's mess and stop contribuiting in political affairs just because she lost the election? Remind you that the popular vote was in her favour.
If the people of New York want her that's for them to decide. This entire discussion is exposing, once again, the irrational bias of a lot of people. If a thread was made suggesting Sanders's defeat obligated him to "fade into irrelevance" I imagine many of these same individuals would fiercely object.

Kangi

Doesn't surprise me at all that she's looking to run for office in NY again. Hillary doesn't strike me as the type to just sit around and lie low, failed presidential bid or not.

I wish her luck.

mo60

No, the people of Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Bronx and a few other cities upstate wanted her. Check the state map, shit is completely red save for those few cities which house enough people.

A republican literally needs to win the NY suburbs and be competitive in the NY boroughs to win the state now. NY is a urban state. The rural upstate areas don't matter much anymore.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
No, the people of Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Bronx and a few other cities upstate wanted her. Check the state map, shit is completely red save for those few cities which house enough people.

Population density is a thing dude. The City and it's suburbs account for 60% of the state's population. Upstate is the insane racist uncle we keep locked in the basement so he can't hurt anyone.

Glix

Population density is a thing dude. The City and it's suburbs account for 60% of the state's population. Upstate is the insane racist uncle we keep locked in the basement so he can't hurt anyone.

Plus they are like 99% yankee fans.

Fuck em!

Most of GAF hates or hated Hillary? Where were you the past year and half OP. Some people extremely hated Bernie with almost as much passion as Trump. NeoGAF was also one of ber strongest referring sites.

Bullshit. The hating started when it was obvious he wasn't going to win and started poisoning the well with baseless accusations.

This revisionist history is pathetic.
Voted for Bernie in the primaries

Polari

Now as much as
most of
GAF hates her and refuses to recognize any good she's every done for our country, I think that this is a pretty great idea.

Lol. This forum just spent the last two years shouting down anyone who even suggested they might merely consider Sanders, Trump or any of the other also-rans to be legitimate presidential candidates, let alone suggesting they'd vote for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom