• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christopher Walken as Captain Hook looks amazing and terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexMogil

"On a rehearsal break recently he was asked if he’d “found” Hook yet. “No,” he responded. “I’m hoping for a mitzvah.”

Yeah

Yeah but why do the boys and natives fight?
I also think it's interesting how Tigerlilly is the only female on the entire island before Wendy.

Same, and I thought Peter said explicitly that there were no females on the island. But maybe they meant besides Tigerlilly.

Zoe

Wait, they had Christian Borle play Mr Darling? It's supposed to be Hook in the dual role!

Reule

Is there a stream of this elsewhere? I found one but it has terrible quality. I don't see one on NBC's site.

Panzon

Cristipher Walken seemed out of it. Dont know if it was just me but it seemed like he gave no fucks. Looked old as hell for this part too. My daughter is really enjoying it so at least that makes me happy

Makes me want to watch the blu-ray of fucking Hook now. That Rufio scene where he stops his sword right on the tip of Peter's nose is hardcore Lost Boys.

Cristipher Walken seemed out of it. Dont know if it was just me but it seemed like he gave no fucks. Looked old as hell for this part too. My daughter is really enjoying it so at least that makes me happy

It's not you, it's Walker phoning it in, which makes for comedy gold.

JNA

Banned

That's pretty much ever Christopher Walken role for the past decade.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
that's Hook? I prefer handsome Hook tbh

once-upon-a-time-captain-hook-hook.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom