• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christopher Walken as Captain Hook looks amazing and terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldrush

No way they are lipsyncing. I doubt they let that voice crack through. It's not in sync sometime but I wonder if that is because of the sound recorder.

Rufio from Hook would clown these fools.

rufioooo1.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hahahah WTF

NBC is trying to make this viral; there's no way that commercial cut-in happened randomly, especially not that specific part.

Nice quick cut of Walken howling into the camera above. He must still be pretending to hold that fucking note. I'm trying hard not to wake my wife up with laughter.

Prompto

Banned
Omg I'm in tears from that random cut to christopher walken still singing during the commercial lol I haven't laughed that hard in a while

dark_chris

I like seeing the production stuff like the lights, strings, wires, Etc showing.

I'm a sucker for stage performances.

I like how when it's Pan, Wendy, The Lost Boys, it's a musical.

When it's Hook and crew: an SNL skit.

The contrast between Williams, who is selling this like she's been practicing since she was ten years old, and Walken, who gave away his last fuck just before the cameras turned on, is astounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom