• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christopher Walken as Captain Hook looks amazing and terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Wilhelm killed me

The Wilhelm killed me

You heard it too then? I thought maybe it could have been that other popular sound bank scream but it sounded like a live attempt at the Wilhelm to me.

Fuck, they should have just used the actual Wilhelm recording. Golden, right there.

]Theater is so fucking stupid[/B]. Not sure why people waste so much money to watch terrible overacting that was outdated about 100 years ago.

That said, this is better than every play I've ever seen because Walken is giving a performance for the ages.

this is why no one likes you on the MLB thread.

Better than paying money to watch a bunch of people stand around and scratch themselves like in Baseball lol.

and this is why no one likes you period.

I am going to give so much grief to my buddy tomorrow.
although he did tell me working with Walken was great. great guy and easy to work with.

Downhome

I demand to see much, much more of Taylor Louderman (Wendy) in the future. She has absolutely been the highlight of the night to me, other than Walken of course. She is so great tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom