• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Closure |OT| Light, Puzzle, Action

Crub

Has anyone uploaded the ending? No way I'm going back and collecting all the moths.

Over-all the game was only average. The concept behind the game is great but the execution is quite frankly pretty sloppy. I felt like I spent more time orientating myself in the darkness, figuring out what the puzzles were, rather than actually trying to solve them. This is very unlike Braid where the problems almost always are instantaneously apparent.

Speaking of Braid, the game would have tremendously benefited from a rewind button. This is most evident in the last level of the game which consist of four completely independent puzzles. If you make a mistake during one of them, you have to replay them all.

Just started this, in part thanks to PS+. This game is fantastic, nearing the end of the first set of 24 levels. No idea why I passed on this long ago.

Has anyone uploaded the ending? No way I'm going back and collecting all the moths.

Over-all the game was only average. The concept behind the game is great but the execution is quite frankly pretty sloppy. I felt like I spent more time orientating myself in the darkness, figuring out what the puzzles were, rather than actually trying to solve them. This is very unlike Braid where the problems almost always are instantaneously apparent.

Speaking of Braid, the game would have tremendously benefited from a rewind button. This is most evident in the last level of the game which consist of four completely independent puzzles. If you make a mistake during one of them, you have to replay them all.

Yeah, I never ended up finishing it. I liked the visual style, mood, and concept but the puzzles weren't very satisfying and could be really clunky at times.

Got this through PS+ a while back and finally decided to fire it up as I took a break from some of my other games. Finished it all the way through in one sitting and really enjoyed it. Fantastic soundtrack and some of the puzzles definitely had me thrown for a loop. I disagree with some of the people here saying that it needed a "rewind" button or similar mechanic. It's a puzzle game. Sort it out. I also don't get the need to compare its artistic style with other puzzle-platform game-- Limbo in particular. Is it because it's B&W? If you dig it, cool (I certainly did), if you didn't that's alright too. Personally, I hope Eyebrow Interactive does another game in this style; doesn't necc. need to be a puzzler though.

Anyways, this was a great change of pace from things I had been playing recently (TLoU MP and Hotline Miami) and if you're a PS+ subscriber and picked this up when it was free but haven't gotten around to it yet, I'd definitely recommend it.

Top Bottom