• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokkun

We'll see if he actually knows anything about football. I never watch college hoops, but I heard good things about him there. Either way, if he's calling mostly Pac12 games, I probably won't get to hear too much of him. Not unless he's doing the primetime slot, and not the 11pm slot. PEACE.

He called the B1G championship last year.

Bowling Green is about to put some points on UF.

shit fuck

ESPN jinxed our defense hyping them up before the game. Fuck...not looking good this quarter. PEACE.

Florida defense looks terrible. Make a tackle Purfoy.

So...UF isn't looking too good huh?

Because I'll never get to do this again:

1158655197698fs0.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lol, what are they gonna call that?

figured they'd blow that dead, but ohs wells.

Miami and Florida down...doesn't speak well for Florida State ;)

So...are UCF and USF officially better than the Canes now? I know it was debatable, but right now I feel like the Canes are somewhere near FIU territory. PEACE.

Well I know UCF has played UM close. USF has beaten them. Then of course UCF seems to at least have somewhat of a pulse by being competitive in their conference and competing for division/conference titles. USF same thing until they usually collapse in November. Miami isn't even doing that in a terrible ACC.

Plus with their fickle fanbase, they are falling for sure. I wouldn't put them in FIU land just yet, though. Even though even FIU is moving up.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Heh. Realistically I see us finishing second or third in the East, and in contention for most of the season. If we were in the West, we would be out of it before it even started.

Is anybody still laughing at this?

Georgia, Florida, and South Carolina have looked very beatable so far.

Whelp today looked interesting. Our db unit looked terrible and Braxton looked confused. But allow -1 rushing is pretty good and putting 550 up in yards is a good start.

Draconian

Did we seriously take a break from the Florida game to break down a Matt Barkley clip from last year? Give me a freaking break ESPN.

JHall

Hey guys! Remember that time Florida ran a half-back dive and it actually worked... I do, it was in 1987 when Emmitt Smith was our running back.

george_us

Whelp today looked interesting. Our db unit looked terrible and Braxton looked confused. But allow -1 rushing is pretty good and putting 550 up in yards is a good start.
First quarter was horrible but things turned around in a hurry. Loving what I'm seeing from the offense so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom