• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2012 Week 1 - Get Your Piss Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah this is going to be a lot worse than i thought, specially after the few people that stuck around graduate and we dont get any new talent in

You'll still probably end up with a winning head to head record vs. Minnesota and Indiana over the next 5 years. Make either of those your homecoming game.

Pimpwerx

When do the Buckeyes face *snicker* real competition? I know their schedule is almost always stacked with creampuffs, but when do they face a team that'll give them a challenge? I want Urban to fail and fail hard with that team. I still love Spurrier to this day, but I feel the way Urban left town and then suddenly re-upped with OSU was shameful. He deserves nothing but disappointment, no matter how much success he brought us. PEACE.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
NC St W
GA St W
Florida swing game
Akron W
@UGA swing game
@MSU swing game
Bama L
@SCAR swing game
Troy W
Mizzou swing game
@Vandy W
UK W

6-1 with 5 swing games.

Fixed some things for you.

After seeing Tennessee's, South Carolina's, and Georgia's opening games, the only 'guaranteed' lost on our schedule is Alabama (which we usually play tough at home). I changed MS ST to swing game because they have the potential to be a really good team, and I think a lot of people (including you) are underestimating them. We usually have tough games with Vandy and Kentucky, but we should pull those out.

Pimpwerx

Muschamp Era Year 2 is about to kickoff. Lets show 'em that no one gets out of The Swamp alive, except Gators. GO GATORS!!! PEACE.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
When do the Buckeyes face *snicker* real competition? I know their schedule is almost always stacked with creampuffs, but when do they face a team that'll give them a challenge? I want Urban to fail and fail hard with that team. I still love Spurrier to this day, but I feel the way Urban left town and then suddenly re-upped with OSU was shameful. He deserves nothing but disappointment, no matter how much success he brought us. PEACE.

Next week! UCF is going to make Urban want to quit his job.

To save you some time typing this afternoon:

Touchdown Gata.

Just quote that for each successive score.

The fuck is bowling green wearing?

What have you done Nike/Oregon

Edit: Adidas! Not the team you want to emulate. Shame.

I've been asking myself that since they unveiled those damn jerseys.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I don't think there's a CBS game this week.

Yeah, they don't start until like Week 3. Usually, the Florida/Tennessee game was their first game of the season. Though, I think Alabama/Arkansas has taken over.

They show golf or tennis during this time. One of those "sports"

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Damn I'd be 3-1 so far if I would have posted predictions yesterday instead of today (I would of picked Boise St. and obviously Tenn).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom