• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Didn't think the other USC played today.

Or, are they actually playing, cause scoreboard doesn't really show it.

Kessler looking terrible out there. Stares down receivers, ball batted down like 3 times already.

I see why Kiffin is too scared to name a starter. We might not have one. Wittek at least probably won't get batted down, but he'll throw it to the other team.

Sigh.

AntoneM

Sports tier was one of the options I could choose when I got cable (Cox) for no extra charge, I get 4 FSN channels, the New Fox Sports 1, ESPN1/2, ESPNU, Pac 12 Arizona, MLB network, NFL Netowrk, NBA Network, B1G Netowrk, and some others including like 3 Spanish language soccer channels. It's pretty fucking awesome.

AntoneM

Kessler looking terrible out there. Stares down receivers, ball batted down like 3 times already.

I see why Kiffin is too scared to name a starter. We might not have one. Wittek at least probably won't get batted down, but he'll throw it to the other team.

Sigh.
Really sucks that you have so many QB's on a limited roster (thanks NCAA for the bullshit ruling). If none develop you're going to have to recruit another 2 this year which hurts even more.

Kevtones

Sigh.

You deserve better man. The D-Line looks nice.

Maybe getting Redd back will help a bit.

You deserve better man. The D-Line looks nice.

Maybe getting Redd back will help a bit.

Man I dunno. Defenses can stack the box every play because they know Kiffin won't call a pass that goes over 10 yards.

Definitely happy to see the defensive changes, but it won't matter when they're on the field as much as they'll have to be with an anemic offense like this.

Kevtones

Man I dunno. Defenses can stack the box every play because they know Kiffin won't call a pass that goes over 10 yards.

Definitely happy to see the defensive changes, but it won't matter when they're on the field as much as they'll have to be with an anemic offense like this.

I just saw the pick from Kessler. He looks a bit shook/tentative.

I vote Wittek now. This isn't an offense at this point.

I just saw the pick from Kessler. He looks a bit shook/tentative.

I vote Wittek now. This isn't an offense at this point.

It sure is offensive though!

Yeah, Kessler doesn't provide anything at this point. At least Wittek could throw a bomb. Even if Kiffin never calls for it.

It doesn't help that Kiffin thinks the endzone is on the other side of the sideline.

Top Bottom