• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 1| - Death Throes

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, but he knew that somewhere Robert Nkiemdiche was lurking, waiting. Hard to think straight with that fear in the back of your mind.

I think that Nike Commercial was about Nkiemdiche.

First time watching Jordan Mathews. Better than I thought. SEC's loaded with great WR's. I'm sure the PAC guys are crying that the SEC is wasting their talent by running so much.

looks like the QB is realizing that Ole Miss isn't really putting alot of pressure, their Oline is holding up.

Lonestar

oh boy, replay time, first big one of the year (that I've seen)

nevermind, that's an easy TD call.

Good performance tonight. Good warm up game too to work out some kinks.

Next home game is against South Carolina on Sept 28. In the meantime we play at Florida International and Penn St.

Jamesways

Sitting at a bar tonight during the MN Gopher game, already hearing the "MN Rose Bowl Bound" talk. Not so much a Gopher ass whupping, more like UNLV had a baaad night, throwing to MN players, coughing up the ball for big plays.

But hey, I'll entertain that thought. MN going all the way*.

*Until they reach the B1G.

Lonestar

Hugh Freeze sure wishes Bo would have signed some autographs in the offseason, right about now.

Jeff-DSA

I'm starting to get pissed off at Fox Sports 1. To call the number of ads they're running excessive would be to grossly understate what they're doing.

I'm starting to get pissed off at Fox Sports 1. To call the number of ads they're running excessive would be to grossly understate what they're doing.
Shit's been terrible so far in general. Thumbs down. Hope they turn things around in a hurry. What a waste of ESPN competition.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
25 is a much better back than Vandy's starter.
Vandy going in hard. All that practice in the offseason did wonders for them.
It was the running to the ice cream truck that did it. And the dancing.

I'd pay good money to see Franklin do the Carlton when they score next or in the post-game presser. I bet he'd do it if someone asked him to.

Lonestar

25 is a much better back than Vandy's starter.

It was the running to the ice cream truck that did it. And the dancing.

I'd pay good money to see Franklin do the Carlton when they score next or in the post-game presser. I bet he'd do it if someone asked him to.

mre....it went deeper than that. Darkest of the Dark. SEC Rant didn't get it either.

Jamesways

Sitting at a bar tonight during the MN Gopher game, already hearing the "MN Rose Bowl Bound" talk. Not so much a Gopher ass whupping, more like UNLV had a baaad night, throwing to MN players, coughing up the ball for big plays.

But hey, I'll entertain that thought. MN going all the way*.

*Until they reach the B1G.

That's adorable. Not even talking shit. Adorable. Good luck.
Also, go Doors. Fuck Olay Miss.

Right?!? I'm a Badger fan, so was seriously holding back chuckling.
It's like this every year in the non-conference games (I live and work in Mpls).
But even IF Mn went to the B1G championship game, I'd be ok with that.

Top Bottom