• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

Pimpwerx

If you live around a million Canes "fans" in Miami, explain their crowd turnouts.

LOL! I'll forgive them. The stadium is pretty much on the other end of the county from the school. I assume they'd have far better turnout if they got their own stadium, but that's not likely to ever happen now. Then again, that never made a difference in the old Orange Bowl. For some reason, they just don't show up at Joe Robbie. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Tempted to drop $500 on UM, odds are ridiculous, UM isn't Wake Forest

Take some of that $500, go buy a shovel, then go bury the remaining money in your backyard. It'll return about as much as betting on the Canes. Unless you're taking the points, in which case there's a small chance UM covers. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Some of my Canes friends on FB talking about the Canes playing smashmouth football. I'm like, "Canes' defense is softer than tissue paper." I don't know what smashmouth football they've been watching, but it hasn't come from the Canes this season. This has all the makings of an epic, revenge bloodbath. PEACE.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
If I was an offense cordinator and about to play us, I would run QB reads and WR screens all day.

jjasper

If I was an offense cordinator and about to play us, I would run QB reads and WR screens all day.

Don't forget the crossing route.

You really have to wonder what the hell South Carolina was doing in that game. It's like they didn't watch any film leading up to the game.

If you live around a million Canes "fans" in Miami, explain their crowd turnouts.

No one wants to go to that stadium and this is an event town, sadly the canes have not been an event lately. This game though would have been sold out if it was at home.

Pimpwerx

Hate the Noles all you want, but Chief Osceola planting the spear has always been one of the coolest things in sports.

Also, Jameis' and that kid's handshake was pretty cool. PEACE.

I like how you were mum after the Northwestern-OSU game and now you're bringing this up. Please do link where anyone said anything close to the bold. No? Okay, thanks for the contribution.

He's hardly amazing but he's slightly better than average especially for a school of Northwestern's caliber. They'll likely never get a better one so best that they be happy with what they've got.

I said the same thing a couple months back and in years past. hardly the first time I've made this statement.

Home from the hospital.

iQRwB.jpg

Pimpwerx

Yeah...I hope MVP didn't bet any money on this Canes team. This is going to end badly. Let's see if the Canes can move the ball against this defense. PEACE.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Roberto has a terrible habit of almost false starting before every kick. He got called on one last week even,

Top Bottom