• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 10| LACES OUT

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Completely irrelevant player doing a completely irrelevant move for completely irrelevant reasons and costs UF a chance at a win. Lol.

Pimpwerx

Sorry loser bros. Looks like I jinxed us. :( To think we used to make this team our bitch every year. Now...ugh. We're all kinds of bad this season. Make this pain end. PEACE.

Jhriad

Nebraska with the 60 yard hail marry to win. Poor nw.

Also that backup unl qb is now Jared Lorenzo jr

The backup that they kept out for several series while the freshman QB was throwing INT after INT. *sigh*

Fucking disgusting game. Injuries everywhere for both teams. Garbage offense for both teams. God Damnit Nebraska Football, you're going to kill me.

Pimpwerx

So, my fellow Gators fans. Just how bad are we this season? Are we even going to earn a bowl bid? I almost don't want us to. (a) So Muschamp can get fired. (b) So we don't get destroyed by some mid-major in a Backwater Bowl. This is just shameful. PEACE.

So, my fellow Gators fans. Just how bad are we this season? Are we even going to earn a bowl bid? I almost don't want us to. (a) So Muschamp can get fired. (b) So we don't get destroyed by some mid-major in a Backwater Bowl. This is just shameful. PEACE.

Maybe you'll play us in a bowl! Never know. We could just collapse!

JHall

I get home from work to see this shit?! I don't care if they "tried" to come back. This team and coaching staff is a disgrace to Gator Nation.

The defense is good. The offense is terrible. Murphy might be worse than Driskell and Brantley.

Ambient80

Eh, they have 4 more games. SCAR and FSU will be losses, most likely. Vandy and G. Southern will be wins, most likely. So they would finish 6-6 and get a bowl game. Hard to tell who they'd play, but they'll most likely get one.

Enron

Banned

Not Muschamp's fault. Too many injuries. Just like us. Actually, worse than us.

pxleyes

Banned
Big time football “@djbrucki: sir RT @M_WISEwords: The Dawgs now have 1 more win in Jacksonville than the Jaguars.”

Let's talk about how great pat Fitzgerald is as a coach. Can we end that narrative now? He's an average coach, not the 2nd coming like people make him out to be

Nakazato

Big time football “@djbrucki: sir RT @M_WISEwords: The Dawgs now have 1 more win in Jacksonville than the Jaguars.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So Is Muschamp fired before or after they get back to Gainesville Cause there is no way he is coming out of this unscathed

Top Bottom