• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

They blew it dead. It ain't complicated.

Bullshit PI call gave them 7 points too. We look bad enough without the refs helping them.

WTF? He grabbed the front of the receivers jersey while the ball was in the air. It was definitely a good call.

LOL...my Spartans looked better than Oregon did in this first half.

Velcro Fly

Thats still a bad bad loss to Utah

They have a few wins that are better than anything Ohio St. is going to get until the Big Ten title game if they get a really good Michigan St. Especially when other teams in the top 6 or 8 are playing the meat of their schedule and Ohio St. has a gauntlet of Purdue, Illinois, and Indiana.

Would definitely put Baylor ahead of them too.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Oregon getting bitch slapped at the line of scrimmage.

DAT recovered the fumble and the Stanford dude wrestled the ball away.
He never had control of the ball after fumbling it. Should have, but didn't.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
If you picked "goalline Guard pulling block" for that play, you've won 1 out of 100,000,000 shares of the prize!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I'm pretty sure they said Stanford is #1 in not getting negative plays. Oregon gets plenty of them, and they expect to with their game plan.
Stanford's not Louisville, so they're still wrong. :p

Lonestar

DAT recovered the fumble and the Stanford dude wrestled the ball away.

please, do yourself a favor and watch that last clip they showed. Red Glove on top of the ball, between it and DAT, the whole time. That's a clear sign that it's not recovered yet, and DAT never reacquires it.

mre, I should have uploaded more of my excel sheets. They're still at work...I mean, I did them at Lunch, I swear. If it's just "non negative" plays, as in sacks and TFL, it's possible Louisville isn't #1.

Balphon

Lol, nothing is more sure if Oregon loses tonight. But I would rather lose to Wake to miss out on the NC game than to miss out after an undefeated season.

I can't imagine that you guys wouldn't get the inside track if we lose. You've blown up everybody you played and the computers love you.

impirius

Lone, you need to get in touch with ESPN's stat department. They just said that Oregon is # 1 in not getting negative plays, when we all know--based upon your hard work--that it's really Louisville.

I thought Lonestar's thing counted no-gains along with negative plays.

Lonestar

If Stanford plays this absolutely right, it might be 28-0 before Oregon gets the ball again.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I can't imagine that you guys wouldn't get the inside track if we lose. You've blown up everybody you played and the computers love you.

Of course we would be in the MNC if we win out and yall lose tonight. That isn't a question. I am just saying it would be just like us to drop the game against Wake once it becomes just a matter of beating four teams we should easily beat.

Lonestar

hate fades, no one has Calvin Johnsons

waaay to slack on letting the clock run down, Clock operator.

Its really a damn shame that furd doesnt have a fan base to support them. What Harbaugh and shaw have done there is really amazing.

Your defense just gave up a 96 yard drive and scores on 3 of 4 possessions, I wouldn't call that great. Or good. Or even acceptable.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
BROTHERS!

Yes, assuming they devoted the same type of money as big programs to facilities, coaches, etc.

I don't think anyone other than duck fans are cheering for Oregon. Maybe Cal fans. But that's it.

Lonestar

Doubt Alabama could talk him out, but if if IF Saban wasn't coaching at Alabama, Shaw should definitely get a call.

I don't think anyone other than duck fans are cheering for Oregon. Maybe Cal fans. But that's it.

Oregon fans should know, they aren't alone in that feeling. Alabama lucked out getting ND in the game, there's enough people that hate them more. Otherwise, it's a lonely road at the top.

Top Bottom