• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not a good sign of Respect of Coaches, when a hurt player refuses to get checked up in the locker room. Having an apparent carelessly smiling (and part time) player doesn't help either.

Probably just the Saban brainwashing.

_woLf

I definitely think this win should bump Stanford to #2 in the BCS.

I know it isn't going to happen. But it should.

Not a good sign of Respect of Coaches, when a hurt player refuses to get checked up in the locker room. Having an apparent carelessly smiling (and part time) player doesn't help either.

Probably just the Saban brainwashing.

Mark Richt something something

cdyhybrid

I do think Stanford could hang and possibly beat both Bama and FSU, but they don't deserve the shot with that loss unless one of them loses and falls out.

Pimpwerx

WTF is he talking about? This isn't more impressive than FSU destroying Clemson on the road. On par? I can agree with that, but not more impressive. FSU demolished a team in their home stadium by a record amount. That's more impressive than winning an obvious mismatch in your own home. PEACE.

_woLf

Utah.
Ohio State. If Stanford blows it soon.

Naw, they still have a loss. Should be Bama FSU all the way assuming neither loses.

Don't care. Absolutely slaughtering Oregon two years in a row is nothing to shake a stick at. I am not a firm believer in the "Go undefeated = automatic shot into the National Championship game" camp.

Sure, they had a slip up in Utah. I still significantly believe they could beat both Alabama and FSU. And Ohio State.

Top Bottom