• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

ag-my001

I like the downfield passing, and have no issues with him staying in the pocket. It's something he has to learn to do. But some games he's better than others. I mean they still score 40 points every game with no real run game

hahaha that was cool
One other possibility, just for today, is that this is his last game in front of an A&M home crowd. Trying to show off, give those in attendance something to remember.

cdyhybrid

Watching Hawaii-Navy right now. Hawaii just scored to pull within 7 with 4:30 left. Would be nice to see Hawaii get their first win, but I'd rather it not be at the expense of Navy!

UW Colorado is on at 5!

:jnc
tjIxT9F.gif

5pm pst. Miami vs VT starts at 4pm.
Thanks.

squicken

One other possibility, just for today, is that this is his last game in front of an A&M home crowd. Trying to show off, give those in attendance something to remember.

I think he is trying to hit big plays. His INTs have been on over-aggressive long throws. I'd rather have a QB be over-aggressive than timid.

ag-my001

I think he is trying to hit big plays. His INTs have been on over-aggressive long throws. I'd rather have a QB be over-aggressive than timid.
Certainly, but there have been examples of him passing on an open receiver 10 yards down the field trying for a man 20 yards in double coverage. Those are the decisions that drive me insane.

MrJames

oh, apparently, Muschamp has an $8 million dollar buyout. :lol

He got a contract extension after last season so the guy who gave it to him would be the one who would have to fire him and pay it out. Muschamp will probably stick around another year unless Foley catches enough shit from the moneyhats.

eznark

Banned
On behalf of every Aggie I want to apologize for whatever it is we did to you, and hope you'll accept one Johnny Football leading your Cleveland Browns next year as restitution

Well Derek Anderson is the best Browns QB in decades so it makes sense they'd want his second coming.

On behalf of every Aggie I want to apologize for whatever it is we did to you, and hope you'll accept one Johnny Football leading your Cleveland Browns next year as restitution

Just promise me that JFF won't start a cockfighting ring in the backyard of his Bratenahl mansion.

Tip interception for the pick 6. I was going to say two possessions ago that the only thing worse than the Duke offense today was the State offense, and then State hit that 80 yarder. Duke countered, and State decided to prove my earlier thesis correct.

Duke 31-20.

ASU with a big run into Utah territory. Considering how awful the Utes offense has been today if the Sun Devils score here its probably game.

Edit: And ASU takes the lead.

Top Bottom