• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 11| Thursday Night Lights

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Thinking a bit on next year, Alabama playing Florida.

Wonder if LSU will complain about scheduling...

Jeff-DSA

BYU O-line is just physically outmatched. It's been a problem all year, but it's a massive one right now. Best way to deal with a running team is to keep them off the field, and the offense can't stay out there.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Not sure why Fitz is still in the game. He runs like a girl and can't pass block. Might as well give Green as many carries as possible.

ag-my001

Manziel's decision making has been regressing. As has our play calling. And the defense.

Rooting for a winning team shouldn't be this aggravating.

3 INT's for Manzeil now. I'm sure he has already made up his mind that he's leaving for the NFL next year, but his stock is slipping after every possession.

squicken

Manziel's decision making has been regressing. As has our play calling. And the defense.

Rooting for a winning team shouldn't be this aggravating.

It's weird. He never hesitated before, to the point where people said he just threw it up for grabs. Now he seems unsure of what he sees

That worked!

Jeff-DSA

BYU has all but conceded. GG, Badgers.

Sucks that you got screwed at ASU. The team plays in a way that they definitely deserve much better than that.

ag-my001

It's weird. He never hesitated before, to the point where people said he just threw it up for grabs. Now he seems unsure of what he sees

That worked!
I think part is him trying to stay in the pocket over scrambling, and part is the new coordinator favoring longer pass patterns over the shorter catch and run process. He gets greedy and it comes back to bite him.

tokkun

BYU has all but conceded. GG, Badgers.

Sucks that you got screwed at ASU. The team plays in a way that they definitely deserve much better than that.

It is pretty annoying that the announcers are saying Mendenhall is giving up by punting when down 17 with seven and a half minutes and all of his timeouts. Same shit they were doing with Oregon/Stanford. Yeah, I agree that BYU is probably not coming back, but the announcers should not be calling the game over so early.

squicken

I think part is him trying to stay in the pocket over scrambling, and part is the new coordinator favoring longer pass patterns over the shorter catch and run process. He gets greedy and it comes back to bite him.

I like the downfield passing, and have no issues with him staying in the pocket. It's something he has to learn to do. But some games he's better than others. I mean they still score 40 points every game with no real run game

hahaha that was cool

Top Bottom