• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely a TD. Jack is something special.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Tupac Shakur as Roland Bishop, the main antagonist of the film. A member of The Wrecking Crew and the most violent of the four. He is usually seen smoking. He wants mostly respect, as he and his friends are regularly harassed by authorities. After killing a convenience store owner named Quiles, he starts to spiral into darkness, first by killing Raheem, and then gang leader Radames. He quickly realizes that he must kill the witnesses to his crimes, who just so happen to be the remaining members of his crew. After he kills Radames, he attempts to kill Steel, but Steel survives. At the climax of the movie, Bishop confronts Q which ensues in a chase between the two. In the end, after a fight on the roof, Q grabs Bishop after he almost falls, but is unable to hold him.

Who wouldn't want to be named after him?

cdyhybrid

Tupac Shakur as Roland Bishop, the main antagonist of the film. A member of The Wrecking Crew and the most violent of the four. He is usually seen smoking. He wants mostly respect, as he and his friends are regularly harassed by authorities. After killing a convenience store owner named Quiles, he starts to spiral into darkness, first by killing Raheem, and then gang leader Radames. He quickly realizes that he must kill the witnesses to his crimes, who just so happen to be the remaining members of his crew. After he kills Radames, he attempts to kill Steel, but Steel survives. At the climax of the movie, Bishop confronts Q which ensues in a chase between the two. In the end, after a fight on the roof, Q grabs Bishop after he almost falls, but is unable to hold him.

Who wouldn't want to be named after him?

You guys would have wasted his talents anyway. Don't be so salty that we flipped him :p

Kevtones

Actually like Sark going for it there. Awful playcalls.

I saw it work a few weeks ago though I forgot which game it was. It was super obviously just the team trying to draw them offsides too.

Feels like the announcers are keen to it then it won't work. I swear it's 100% fail rate when I've heard 'looks like they're doing the hard count'.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
You guys would have wasted his talents anyway. Don't be so salty that we flipped him :p

Would have loved to have him. I think we'll run more once we actually have a running back and an offensive line and a QB that's smart enough to change to a run play when there's only 6 defenders in the box.

cdyhybrid

Would have loved to have him. I think we'll run more once we actually have a running back and an offensive line and a QB that's smart enough to change to a run play when there's only 6 defenders in the box.

That's basically replacing the whole offense :jnc

Aaaaaaand game over.

Steve Sarkisian football.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That's basically replacing the whole offense :jnc

I'm well aware. That's what happens when you have a shit AD and Paul Wulff(thank god both are gone) for 4 years. Saban couldn't win in Pullman right now.

Edit: Miles has such a weird looking throw. Every ball looks horrendous but he's hitting his receivers.

Kevtones

Shit Sankey HAD that even with Cyler's read option silliness.

What is Stringfellow's first name? It sounds AMAZING every time they say it.

cdyhybrid

String and Miles are showing heart. Something to take solace in. Silver lining is I might have a good excuse to go to Vegas next month.

Kevtones

Thing about Sark (from the outside) is that he doesn't have a defined culture. He feels borrowed or just a little momentum-less. He needs an innovator or distinction. Reason I said Bellotti as a replacement is that these 8-4/7-6 years feel really familiar. Bellotti didn't really blossom until Kelly. He had a great Harrington year and a Clemens year but otherwise...

UW should give him one more year. Grab that Princeton triple-QB innovator.

Top Bottom