• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

And now we've given up a 20 yard run, we were the last team left in the nation to not give up a run of 20 yards or longer.

Team looks like garbage today, like they dont want to be there at all.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
this just in, Vandy/Kentucky is a horrible game.

Vandy's up 9 to 6, but I think they have less than 100 total yards of offense, early in the 3rd quarter.

Sideline reporter just said illinois HC and OC has to be separated and almost came to blows following the punt.

Things aint so good in Champagne.

Sideline reporter just said illinois HC and OC has to be separated and almost came to blows following the punt.

Yup more action on the sideline than in the game.....HC had that Scorpion "Get over here" look

e: HC prob gonna go take out the DC now

Wish there was fight and anger like that at Rutgers.

Flood is such a pacifist and total stoic figure on the sidelines it's depressing.

Jamesways

Ah, you guys should score over 100 points on Indiana. Maybe 200.

If the Badgers can rack up 550 yards rushing and beat them 51-3, you guys will cream them to make a statement. You know, since the rankings, polls, voters, strength of schedule all translate to OSU being at least 100 times better than Wisc.

That should help the BCS push. And you never know, FSU or Bama could lose yet.

I spent today at Pint Room on 161 so I coudl watch both. If you havent dropped by there, they have good food and massive selection of drafts.

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to do that sometime.

In any case, I'm definitely eating an entire pint of Jeni's tonight after this game.

Top Bottom