• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 12| Undefeated when playing (InsertTeamName) football

If through some wizardry we do end up in the MNC, I'll gladly take it, because I do think that on our best day we can hang with anyone in the country, but we sure as hell haven't proven it ourselves.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
:lol at OSUn having starters in, running up the score. Weak Hearted team, just like their Coach.

pxleyes

Banned
“@BFeldmanCBS: UCF, the best team in the AAC, just lost to a Temple team that was 1-8. So much for the UCF vs. NIU/Fresno banter.” Lol, too soon Bruce.

Jamesways

I love how the commentators have gone from calling this game, to just talking about how we shouldnt be number 3. Un-fucking-real.

Yeah, those quality wins against the Badgers and NW really seal the deal for the #3 spot.

But great job at scoring some late TDs in this one.

Yeah, those quality wins against the Badgers and NW really seal the deal fro the #3 spot.

But great job at scoring some late TDs in this one.

I'm not arguing either way on the case, but they literally stopped calling the game for 2 whole series and just went into a debate. It was dumb, this isnt first and 10 with skip.

Velcro Fly

I love how the commentators have gone from calling this game, to just talking about how we shouldnt be number 3. Un-fucking-real.

Way better than hearing the shitlords on Fox Sports 1 talking about how Ohio St. deserves to be #3 because they've won 20+ games in a row. As if going 12-0 last year means anything

Way better than hearing the shitlords on Fox Sports 1 talking about how Ohio St. deserves to be #3 because they've won 20+ games in a row. As if going 12-0 last year means anything

I'm fine with people arguing that Baylor should be ahead of us, but we wouldn't have lost to Utah. No fucking way we would have lost to Utah.

pxleyes

Banned
UCF-CATCH.gif

Top Bottom