• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 13| _ E ... _ A N _ ... _ A _ A

andycapps

Canes has good toast from what I remember. Best chicken place for me was Chicken Express: corn fritters, a gizzards value meal, and the sweetest sweet tea I've ever had.

I've had Chicken Express before and wasn't that impressed, honestly. It was okay.

Servbot24

Banned
So strange to see Iowa doing things right :S

Though I think it's actually just Michigan doing more things wrong than we are :S

squicken

Tough loss for KSU. Really didn't expect OU to run the ball that well. Not b/c they couldn't, but b/c I thought that Heupel liked to see the run game look good and then completely abandon it

pxleyes

Banned
I don't want to hear shit from noles next week. I will be in the stands watching the bloodbath...for the first half.

jakncoke

Banned
How does ACC do their scheduling?

Duke could finish 5-3 if they lose to NC
NC could finish 5-3 if they beat Duke
Georgia Tech is already 5-3
Virginia Tech has to beat Virginia to be 5-3
Miami Fl has to beat Pittsburgh and Virginia to be 5-3

Madness in the coastal.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I don't want to hear shit from noles next week. I will be in the stands watching the bloodbath...for the first half.

Assuming Jameis gets charged this week like he probably will, the game next week could actually be really interesting.

If we had Coker/Maguire playing all year it would be a bloodbath. We don't need a great quarterback to win handily against y'all this year. But morale is going to be a huge issue in a Winston-less locker room, especially the first game without him against a rival that is horrible this year.

How does ACC do their scheduling?

Duke could finish 5-3 if they lose to NC
NC could finish 5-3 if they beat Duke
Georgia Tech is already 5-3
Virginia Tech has to beat Virginia to be 5-3
Miami Fl has to beat Pittsburgh and Virginia to be 5-3

Madness in the coastal.

I think this outcome is fairly likely.

pxleyes

Banned
Assuming Jameis gets charged this week like he probably will, the game next week could actually be really interesting.

If we had Coker/Maguire playing all year it would be a bloodbath. We don't need a great quarterback to win handily against y'all this year. But morale is going to be a huge issue in a Winston-less locker room, especially the first game without him against a rival that is horrible this year.
I was reading this morning he wouldn't get charged. Different news in Tallahassee?

And FSU's backups would destroy us.

jakncoke

Banned
Not only did Idaho lose to Old Dominion but their only win is against 1-9 Temple whos only win was against 3-7 army who only beat Morgan St, Lousiana Tech and 2-8 Eastern Michigan

Wait, did UNC and ODU call the game early?

From a UNC, he said they agreed to play a 10 min 4th that didnt stop

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Cinci kicker choking. That has to bother that lifelong Bearcat fan that showed up this week.

Wait, did UNC and ODU call the game early?

They played a 10 minute fourth with a running clock. Carolina got to the 3 yard line then intentionally took a delay of game and then a knee and turned it over on downs with under 2 to go and that's when I flipped channels to ESPNU for FSU.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I was reading this morning he wouldn't get charged. Different news in Tallahassee?

And FSU's backups would destroy us.

I haven't read anything about it today.

From what I hear, there is horrible things going around Tallahassee. Pretty much the worst possible shit you would expect from a woman accusing a star qb of rape. All second/third hand of course since I live across the country, but reading reddit, there is some embarrassing shit going on within the FSU fanbase.

Sucks, and embarrassing, but what can you do except condemn the morons saying stupid shit and hope that whatever happens, the truth (real truth) is revealed. I doubt that will happen in this case.

A case like this, I see Winston becoming the next Kobe/Roethlisberger/Lewis. Everybody assumes they did it but they get off without punishment.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Freeman finally gets to roam free. Idaho was doing a great job getting hits in the backfield before that play.

impirius

This game is super boring, but... at least we get a preview of 2015's quarterback?

You playing Mario 3D? Fucking amazing game. Pure Nintendo fan service all the way through.
Yeah. It's fantastic. I can't remember the last time I smiled this much playing a game.

I wish there were any other game on that stupid system to justify a purchase because I really want to play Mario. Might get a 3ds though. Zelda, Mario Land, Fire Emblem, Pushmo/Crashmo and Donkey Kong is enough for me.
3DS is easily the surest bet in gaming right now. 2013 has been a great year.

Top Bottom