• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 13| _ E ... _ A N _ ... _ A _ A

mcgruber

Oklahoma @ Kansas State by 7
Houston by 7
Mississippi State @ Arkansas by 4
LSU by 7
Wisconsin @ Minnesota by 11
BYU @ Notre Dame by 4
Nebraska @ Penn State by 7
Arizona State @ UCLA by 11
Missouri @ Ole Miss by 7
Baylor @ Oklahoma State by 15
Boise State @ San Diego State by 11
Washington @ Oregon State by 4

. Hope baylor doesn't win, but haven't seen enough of gondo d to pick them

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
EsvArH3.png

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Whoa, they can't do that.

Can't review and add a penalty. They called just a PF with no targeting.

ag-my001

Sorry truly. Shouldn't stand up to review, but that receiver should have turned upfield for the first down.

Edit: guess me and the booth were watching different replays.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Sorry truly. Shouldn't stand up to review, but that receiver should have turned upfield for the first down.

Edit: guess me and the booth were watching different replays.

He's oblivious. He's on his way to Tuscaloosa--if not already there--to watch the Bama game with his dad.

andycapps

If any have already started, ban from the BCS:

Oklahoma @ Kansas State by 4
Cincinnati @ Houston by 4
Mississippi State @ Arkansas by 4
Texas A&M @ LSU by 4
Wisconsin @ Minnesota by 12
BYU @ Notre Dame by 4
Nebraska @ Penn State by 4
Arizona State @ UCLA by 4
Missouri @ Ole Miss by 4
Baylor @ Oklahoma State by 10
Boise State @ San Diego State by 6
Washington @ Oregon State by 4

squicken

Oklahoma is like a heroin addicted friend I have to watch slowly kill himself. Program is lost. No players or coaching

e: oh such a perfect day

Draconian

Texas A&M @ LSU by 10
Wisconsin @ Minnesota by 6
BYU @ Notre Dame by 7
Nebraska @ Penn State by 3
Arizona State @ UCLA by 10
Missouri @ Ole Miss by 11
Baylor @ Oklahoma State by 4
Boise State @ San Diego State by 6
Washington @ Oregon State by 10

KingGondo

Banned
Oklahoma is like a heroin addicted friend I have to watch slowly kill himself. Program is lost. No players or coaching

e: oh such a perfect day
Yeah, if we don't beat OU this year I'll be embarrassed. Not that we're a worldbeater this year, but this is not the same OU of years past.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Haha.

You playing Mario 3D? Fucking amazing game. Pure Nintendo fan service all the way through.

I wish there were any other game on that stupid system to justify a purchase because I really want to play Mario. Might get a 3ds though. Zelda, Mario Land, Fire Emblem, Pushmo/Crashmo and Donkey Kong is enough for me.

Draxal

LSU by 10
Wisconsin by 4
BYU by 4
PSU by 4
UCLA by 7
MIzzou by 10
Baylor by 10
SDSU by 4
Washington by 4

Subtracted the early games, meant to post this alot earlier!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I wish there were any other game on that stupid system to justify a purchase because I really want to play Mario. Might get a 3ds though. Zelda, Mario Land, Fire Emblem, Pushmo/Crashmo and Donkey Kong is enough for me.

Fire Emblem on the WiiU would have been a system seller for me.

Draxal

Wonderful 101 is stupid good, however it's all about zelda it's so goooood.

KingGondo

Banned
3DS is awesome and 100% worth the purchase.

Honestly, as long as Nintendo keeps the AAA exclusives coming, I'll be happy. Mario 3D is awesome and the new DKC will be great. I'm also hyped as hell for the new Zelda (whenever that comes).

I'll fill in the gaps with the steady steam of PS4 games.

Mario, Pikmin, Wonderful 101 are all excellent IMO and there are several other good games.

Back on topic: Roll Tide game has started!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Ugly reverse by Chattanooga. Too slow and I guess the oline collapsed. Bama making mistakes and FCS team isn't capitalizing.

andycapps

Guthries is better.

If your intestines can handle a gut box.

Yeah Guthrie's was awesome, but the two we had in Athens closed down once Zaxby's came around. I think all of those places taste the same, mostly. They all kill my stomach. Raising Canes, Zaxby's, Guthries. All the same, except that the onion rings at Zaxby's are ridiculous.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Yeah Guthrie's was awesome, but the two we had in Athens closed down once Zaxby's came around. I think all of those places taste the same, mostly. They all kill my stomach. Raising Canes, Zaxby's, Guthries. All the same, except that the onion rings at Zaxby's are ridiculous.

Guthries tastes the same as Zaxbys because Zaxbys stole everything about Guthries.

Never heard of Raising Canes though.

ag-my001

Canes has good toast from what I remember. Best chicken place for me was Chicken Express: corn fritters, a gizzards value meal, and the sweetest sweet tea I've ever had.

clav

turrible

I'm gonna go ly dow,

I hope the offense coordinator gets the axe after this game/season is over.

Top Bottom