• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 13| _ E ... _ A N _ ... _ A _ A

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
It still blows my mind that was overturned. You can't see where the ball is on any review and suddenly they are given an extra yard. That is fucking terrible.

Yeah I agree but the only way the ball wasn't pass the first down is if he was somehow holding it with his knee. But by the rules they should have overturned that.

Ezduo

Banned
For fucks sake, Florida lost to Georgia Southern. Why do I still feel like we're the most embarrassing team in the SEC tonight?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So many series ended on downs. Petty thought that was 3rd down. Along with the Stumble, knock another Heisman candidate down

BZs4iW2CQAAaX0Y.jpg:large

They haven't faced Stanford.....Yet

We gonna lose to USC next week and end up in San Diego or Frisco again!!! Was hoping to play against Duke...

My guesses as it stands right now:

Rose: Stanford/ASU winner
Alamo: Oregon (or Stanford if they lose to ASU) vs Texas
Holiday: ASU (or Oregon if Stanford ends up in the Alamo) vs K-State/Texas Tech
Sun: USC/UCLA winner vs BC/Ga Tech/Va Tech
Vegas: USC/UCLA loser vs Fresno St (no idea on the replacement process if Fresno St ends up in a BCS bowl)
Fight Hunger: Arizona vs BYU
New Mexico: UW/Oregon St./WSU vs Boise St.

Dunno where the other 2 out of the UW/Oregon St./WSU triumvirate go.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lol guys, come on, that's an oreo milkshake.

He's got onions on them, and I don't like those, but RamaJama's (where that's at) has outstanding burgers. I want one now, thinking about it.

Top Bottom