• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 13| _ E ... _ A N _ ... _ A _ A

Meier

The TAMU game today is exactly why Sumlin has to take the job at USC if it's offered to him. A&M are not going to get more than 9-10 wins a year at most especially without JFF. He'd be dumb to not take the money and run.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
The TAMU game today is exactly why Sumlin has to take the job at USC if it's offered to him. A&M are not going to get more than 9-10 wins a year at most especially without JFF. He'd be dumb to not take the money and run.

I have no idea where the post is, but sometime before the 2012 season I predicted that Mizzou would have more of an immediate impact in the SEC than A&M. Of course, I didn't predict either (1) Manziel or (2) Franklin going down at the beginning of the season, but I agree with you that ultimately, A&M will field a quality team but will come up short most years. Kind of like Arkansas before they Petrino decided to herp and derp.

squicken

I have no idea where the post is, but sometime before the 2012 season I predicted that Mizzou would have more of an immediate impact in the SEC than A&M. Of course, I didn't predict either (1) Manziel or (2) Franklin going down at the beginning of the season, but I agree with you that ultimately, A&M will field a quality team but will come up short most years. Kind of like Arkansas before they Petrino decided to herp and derp.

It's going to be hard for any SECW school to be consistent 10 wins teams when Bama is at their peak. It's a bummer that they didn't get a BCS bowl when Manziel was there, but it's been a long time since A&M was that interesting. It's so strange to have so many NFL talents on offense and zero on defense. Can't recall a more unbalanced team

I also wouldn't assume Sumlin leaves. I'd guess he would, but you never know when coaches are just trying to get a raise

ag-my001

The predictions last year said the same: Missouri with the more immediate impact, A&M doing well long term thanks to recruiting. The awfulness of today's game was mitigated by three things.

1) laughing at Florida

2) Doctor Who anniversary special

3) My trivia team won $1000 at a championship game.

Some Gifs from today, Urbz said this play is called "Jazzy"

JFe1Ioc.gif

Speaking of smooth Jazz himself, he gave his goodbye today.

823594474.gif

Urban gets his 1k rusher, B1G champ game birth, and longest win streak in OSU history:

urban-handshake.gif

So whats next? The Game and then sparty:

823598678.gif

mre

What is this home run swing celebration? Georgia Southern did it when they scored the winning TD against Florida, and Mizzou's RB just did it. GSU was flagged, Mizzou wasn't.

jjasper

Maybe we can run it and get three yards a carry and finish the game. Although I am sure it is more likely we win by recovering a muffed punt that went 15 yards.

I really feel like I should apologize again. I feel personally shitty for my team fucking up Okie St's season. If they were going to lose, it should have been to someone a lot damn better than us.

mre

I really feel like I should apologize again. I feel personally shitty for my team fucking up Okie St's season. If they were going to lose, it should have been to someone a lot damn better than us.

It's okay. Losing to shitty teams and ruining an undefeated season has kind of become their thing.

Top Bottom