• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 13| _ E ... _ A N _ ... _ A _ A

Edgeward

I hate it when the guy doesn't even look to pitch the ball, as if he is Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl and gonna take it to the house

classic ending drive for ucla, nearly capped with a bhundley.

shame we won't get a chance at the pac12 title now but the fact i'm even saying that in this season is sorta crazy.

Tamanon

Banned
Man, we're just seeing Heisman campaigns being busted all over the place.

McCarron is going to New York at this rate and Winston is winning it, provided he is allowed visitation rights to NY.

jjasper

Holy shit Vandy sneaks on fourth down and doesn't get it. Holy shit this game is so bad it is good?

Edit: and a review? How can you review a sneak so many people close together it is impossible.

Pimpwerx

I'm gonna call bullshit on that. Boosters and fans alike want him gone. There is literally no one except *maybe* Foley that wants that sorry sack of shit to return. Will the school really risk reduced fan turnout and public embarrassment to keep around someone who's done nothing for the program? Plus, he's going to set our recruiting back a ton if he returns. Who wants to come play for a guy who pretty much kills offense. The most impressive defensive job Muschamp has ever done is shutting down our offense. PEACE.

This Baylor-OkSt game is over, congrats on the eventual blowout win OSU.

Now that the blueprint to stifle the Baylor offense is known, I think both TCU and Texas, despite both not being very good teams, have a great shot to beat Baylor.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Holy shit Vandy sneaks on fourth down and doesn't get it. Holy shit this game is so bad it is good?

Edit: and a review? How can you review a sneak so many people close together it is impossible.

I don't know what is worse by the refs, that spot or the missed false start.

bachikarn

I'm gonna call bullshit on that. Boosters and fans alike want him gone. There is literally no one except *maybe* Foley that wants that sorry sack of shit to return. Will the school really risk reduced fan turnout and public embarrassment to keep around someone who's done nothing for the program? Plus, he's going to set our recruiting back a ton if he returns. Who wants to come play for a guy who pretty much kills offense. The most impressive defensive job Muschamp has ever done is shutting down our offense. PEACE.

I hope so man. I agree with everything you wrote and think that things have changed since the GSU loss. I'm sure the fallout with the boosters is ongoing. So Long probably has old information but who knows.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

Florida has a strong enough fanbase that you won't have reduced fan turnout with one more bad year. Y'all can afford to give him one more year. Obviously you would want him gone, but $8 million is a large sum.

jjasper

It still blows my mind that was overturned. You can't see where the ball is on any review and suddenly they are given an extra yard. That is fucking terrible.

Top Bottom