• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJames

Just getting it out of the way now...

rQF7oOY.jpg

So it looks like USC/UCLA paved the way, allowing Oregon and Oregon State to both be wearing home colors?

Is Orange Oregon State's primary color or is it black?

Wikipedia says the colors are Orange and Black, so maybe. Hmm.

"Other notable alumni include NASA astronauts William Oefelein and Donald Pettit, Playboy Playmates of The Year Jodi Ann Paterson and Sara Jean Underwood, and Turkish billionaire Hüsnü Özyeğin."

I had no idea!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Finally back to the car. Congrats UW-GAF. That was a hard fought game and we just couldn't come up with a plan to stop Sankey. He looks like he could start on a number of NFL teams tomorrow if he wanted to. Good game.

We beat the sorry Cougs and Larry Scott. Impressive.

Don't be such a sore winner. The refs were terrible for both teams and they appeared to be confused on multiple occasions.

Smidget

Hmmm... so I'm trying to stream the UCF/USF game tonight with my parent's Brighthouse login...

Does anyone using WatchESPN see the UCF/USF game on the schedule? I don't see it at all. Don't have ESPN on TV and my in-laws are over and want to watch... normally not a big deal :/

cdyhybrid

Finally back to the car. Congrats UW-GAF. That was a hard fought game and we just couldn't come up with a plan to stop Sankey. He looks like he could start on a number of NFL teams tomorrow if he wanted to. Good game.

Don't be such a sore winner. The refs were terrible for both teams and they appeared to be confused on multiple occasions.

GG. Beat Oregon next year please. You've certainly got the talent and the coaches for it.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
GG. Beat Oregon next year please. You've certainly got the talent and the coaches for it.

I would love that! I just want our Washington teams to be better than both Oregon teams. I think we're both headed in the right direction. I was very impressed with Shaq Thompson today, that guy is all over the field!

cdyhybrid

I would love that! I just want our Washington teams to be better than both Oregon teams. I think we're both headed in the right direction. I was very impressed with Shaq Thompson today, that guy is all over the field!

Shaq is a stud. So is Deone Buchanon. We've got one more year of each of them (I think?) before they go to tear it up in The League. The conference is stacked.

Enfinit

Hmmm... so I'm trying to stream the UCF/USF game tonight with my parent's Brighthouse login...

Does anyone using WatchESPN see the UCF/USF game on the schedule? I don't see it at all. Don't have ESPN on TV and my in-laws are over and want to watch... normally not a big deal :/

I just checked my watchESPN.com login, and it's right on the front page right below all the basketball games. I'm also on Bright House. Not sure about the app, but I'd assume it's on there as well.

Can't find the UCF game, ESPN has the Duke bball game for me. Is there an alternate channel?
On ESPNews until after the Arizona/Duke game.

It should also be noted that the game hasn't kicked off yet.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I think it was the right call. So was the spot just now.

Does the "out of bounds person touching the fumbled ball making it dead" only apply to the endzone? Because if not, then both the OSU and Oregon player who were outside of the endzone and out of bounds touched it before the Oregon player who was in the endzone but out of bounds touched it.

Also: LOL ducks.

Balphon

I feel like my fellow Duck fans have abandoned me in this thread.

All I see are hostile Huskies and Fozzie Bears. It's lonely.

Damn. Couldn't get offers from any other schools or is Se Lousyana a JuCo?

They're FCS. I think he just didn't want to sit out the year.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I feel like my fellow Duck fans have abandoned me in this thread.

All I see are hostile Huskies and Fozzie Bears. It's lonely.

They're FCS. I think he just didn't want to sit out the year.

The one with the Ducks avatar already said he quit Ducks football until yall are good again.

jakncoke

Banned
lol at jordan lynch stats

5-17 39 passing yards 1 td 0 int

27 carries - 321 rushing yards and 3 tds

Also lol at the Fresno St and San Jose nearly 1100 passing yards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom