• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Dear Voters,

If you fuck this up I think we should go on a vote by vote basis on if you should keep your voting privilege.

Signed,
Everyone that wants a good NC game

That second! THAT SINGLE SECOND! Were the announcers silent during the return or did I just zone everything out? Fuck those Alabama fans in suits.

Only way any SEC team sniffs the title game is if Ohio State or Florida State loses.

What a great moment :) I'm so proud to be a part of a fanbase that finally ended the SEC streak.

Gorillaz

Great, now we get those Ohio State fucks in the Championship game.

tumblr_msj457AyCh1qc6pwyo1_r1_400.gif

LJ11

Have we not gone over how fucking stupid Saban is for that call?

Handoff should have sealed it and yet he went against his better judgement when given another opportunity. Just end it and go to OT. Even the best make poor choices.

There is no shot Ohio State gets jumped, especially with a top 10 win to seal the deal against Michigan State.

As an tOSU fan this is so sweet. We started the SEC streak in 2007. We are one of two teams that end it in 2013!

So sweet.

What a great day to be a buckeye. Beating a tough, gritty, almost unbeatable Michigan team in Ann Arbor on a miracle missed 2 point conversion, then watching Alabama get upset by Auburn and now the Buckeyes are poised to go to a national championship as long as they take care of business against defensive minded sparty.

What a great day to be a buckeye. Beating a tough, gritty, almost unbeatable Michigan team in Ann Arbor on a miracle missed 2 point conversion, then watching Alabama get upset by Auburn and now the Buckeyes are poised to go to a national championship as long as they take care of business against defensive minded sparty.

I mean, I'm an Ohio State fan, and even *I* know that they will get their asses fucking SMASHED by FSU.

cdyhybrid

Doug Gottlieb ‏@GottliebShow 1m
Cal/ Stanford band game has nothing on this... Remember where you were #SEC #CBS

Stick to basketball, Doug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom