• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
mnNH2os.jpg

I'm just so happy the SEC streak is over.

Sorry south, you can't ride the coattail of the state of Alabama anymore. What is so deliciously ironic is that it was another team from Alabama that ended the streak.

Can you finally admit you haven't been the best conference for years now?

FSU is still in the south. Anywhere in florida north of Orlando is the south. No way tOSU beats FSU

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I've loved CF since the 80's son. I just don't come on GAF. Was rooting for Bama but these are the breaks. Was really hoping for an FSU Bama title game as well. Game coulda, shoulda, woulda gone to Bama but too many points left on the field.

That FSU backup is not bad so jailed Winston might not be the worse thing but I hope it doesn't come to that.

Coker isn't so bad. Maguire will be way out of his element.

What a great day to be a buckeye. Beating a tough, gritty, almost unbeatable Michigan team in Ann Arbor on a miracle missed 2 point conversion, then watching Alabama get upset by Auburn and now the Buckeyes are poised to go to a national championship as long as they take care of business against defensive minded sparty.

Will Wisconsin's terrible loss affect OSU, though. Can't be good that OSU's only marquee win got upset by a terrible PSU.

Auburn definitely deserves to jump over OSU, especially given how tight OSU won against a scrub Michigan team.

I'm just so happy the SEC streak is over.

Sorry south, you can't ride the coattail of the state of Alabama anymore. What is so deliciously ironic is that it was another team from Alabama that ended the streak.

Can you finally admit you haven't been the best conference for years now?

Ohio State had 2 chances to stop the streak but didnt. Actually, it was Ohio State who let the streak start.

So will there a be a movement this week to put a 1-loss SEC champ (Auburn or Missouri) into the BCS title game over Ohio State?
As a neutral fan, I think I would not have a problem with. At this point, the SEC deserves the benefit of the doubt.

I dunno, Ohio State could shit the bed against MSU.

And FSu could lose to du-hahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahaha

FSU is still in the south. Anywhere in florida north of Orlando is the south. No way tOSU beats FSU

This is exactly what was said before the title game vs. Miami fl.

We won that. We will win this one too.

Michigan State is honestly a tougher game for us than Florida State. Who have they beaten all season? With all the crap our schedule gets, FSU has just as weak of a schedule.

abrack08

I wish I had ESPN so i could watch it. New apartment and no cable tv. :(

I don't have cable, but I have Time Warner internet. WatchESPN.com still works for me with my Time Warner account. I would guess if you have one of the major cable TV providers as your ISP, it might work for you too.

My first time in this thread, but I had to pop in after that game. I'm a Texas fan, so I didn't have much of a rooting interest in the game (ok, I hate 'Bama, so maybe I did). I was basically like, "Ok, I'll watch the Iron Bowl until Alabama pulls away, then go play Assassin's Creed 4 or Zelda". Best decision ever.

Draconian

What a bunch of dunderheads the coaching staff was today. Saban and Nussmeier both stunk it up to high heavens. How about you guys have some faith in AJ when we're getting stuffed on short yardage plays? Instead they're more concerned to a fault about having to dominate the line of scrimmage and if we don't do that, we're screwed. Yeah our guys failed to execute, but it's hilarious that when the game is on the line on a 3rd and 4th and short call, we don't give AJ enough leash to let him win the game for us like we know he can. Hats off to Auburn, they played well and didn't make dumb mistakes like we did. A far more deserving team than us this year. I don't mind losing, because maybe now some of my Bama friends will see that Saban can really stink it up from time to time in big games (2011 vs LSU and last year). Anyway, someone wake me up for the Capital One Bowl or whatever we're going to.

Kusagari

The best scenario is FSU losing to Duke somehow and then Auburn blowing out OSU in the natty.

OSU will never beat a good SEC team

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
The best scenario is FSU losing to Duke somehow and then Auburn blowing out OSU in the natty.

I'd rather see it the other way around. Let Auburn play a team good enough that even their amazing luck can't save them.

Slizz

Michigan State is honestly a tougher game for us than Florida State. Who have they beaten all season? With all the crap our schedule gets, FSU has just as weak of a schedule.

Yea buddy ya'll 'won' that title against Miami.

Piano

Banned

lol

so salty.

Beat Arkansas a few years back.

Oh it doesn't count because Pryor got some tats?

So then why does Bama's title in 09' count when they were literally paying DJ Fluker to play?

Yup. I love the fact people hate Ohio State so much that none of the criticisms have a semblance of rational thought. What makes you think we can't hang with the SEC? Games that happened 6 years ago with completely different coaching staff and different caliber of recruits?

You know what the best part is? We won't even have to play the SEC, because the conference just isn't good enough to get a team in the natty this year. Third best conference at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom