• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
b49AMwS.jpg

That was an ending for the ages, for sure. One that Bama fans will get to relive over and over again for the rest of their lives. Damn.

Chris R

What an ending. Seriously.

Great game from both teams.

Wonder who 'bama's kickers are going to be next game, I'd assume anyone who can walk on and kick anything from 40 or longer gets in the team.

Well guys this settled one thing. Saban is in no way connected NOR IS Satan.

So theres that. Praise all alabama bible thumpers who felt conflicted.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
all these new people. Who knew GAF loved them some College Football!

I've loved CF since the 80's son. I just don't come on GAF. Was rooting for Bama but these are the breaks. Was really hoping for an FSU Bama title game as well. Game coulda, shoulda, woulda gone to Bama but too many points left on the field.

Oh yeah! Goin' drinking in Columbus.

That FSU backup is not bad so jailed Winston might not be the worse thing but I hope it doesn't come to that.

ag-my001

Wonder who 'bama's kickers are going to be next game, I'd assume anyone who can walk on and kick anything from 40 or longer gets in the team.
Give it to that redshirt. Sure it got returned, but I'll take any college kicker who can give me 50 yards fairly straight.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Bad game by Bama and I still think that third down spot was some bullshit. But yeah, congrats to Auburn for remaining the luckiest team in the country.

All of my :jncs if OSU loses to MSU and Auburn gets the opportunity to get crushed by FSU (as long as Winston still plays).

HeySeuss

Yup. Sister went there, still have a piece of the turf from the SHOE she gave me when she was attending. I think I was four years old when she gave it to me. Been a fan ever since.

That was sarcasm. He was poking fun at you clear homer slant.

I'm an OSU lifelong too but I don't want to play in the title game. FSU will eat us alive and we won't be able to keep up score for score.

Auburn had two of the greatest endings in history in back-to-back weeks and Rod Bramblett is inducted into the Gus Johnson announcers hall of fame.

Hell of a fucking finish.

War Damn Eagle.

KingGondo

Banned
MSU beats MCU
Aggy beats Mizzou
SC beats Clemson
SC beats Auburn
OSU beats OU
OSU beats Bama
Gundy hoists the crystal ball

#fate

well, that kicker they pulled out looked pretty good, Saban just put him in a horrible position

I'm just so happy the SEC streak is over.

Sorry south, you can't ride the coattail of the state of Alabama anymore. What is so deliciously ironic is that it was another team from Alabama that ended the streak.

Can you finally admit you haven't been the best conference for years now?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I've loved CF since the 80's son. I just don't come on GAF. Was rooting for Bama but these are the breaks. Was really hoping for an FSU Bama title game as well. Game coulda, shoulda, woulda gone to Bama but too many points left on the field.

That FSU backup is not bad so jailed Winston might not be the worse thing but I hope it doesn't come to that.

It'd take awhile to point out everyone, but I know you've been in here.

Shakka

So will there a be a movement this week to put a 1-loss SEC champ (Auburn or Missouri) into the BCS title game over Ohio State?
As a neutral fan, I think I would not have a problem with. At this point, the SEC deserves the benefit of the doubt.

I'm just so happy the SEC streak is over.

Sorry south, you can't ride the coattail of the state of Alabama anymore. What is so deliciously ironic is that it was another team from Alabama that ended the streak.

Can you finally admit you haven't been the best conference for years now?

Calm down. There's still a lot of football to be played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom