• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 14| It's Rivalry Week! (fucla!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from my black friday shopping spree. I bought World War Z on Blu-Ray for $9 for my dad, but just minutes later I overheard him telling my sister how much he hated it because it was about zombies. Guess I'm making a return tomorrow. I did get the 3DS XL zelda edition for $149 for myself though.

Oh did Texas win? thats cool. Guess we'll play for a Big 12 championship if OU beats OSU. Can't wait for Mack Brown to tell us all to cheer for the Sooners in Mondays presser. Thanks Mack!

I was just perusing twitter and was reminded of Jesse Palmer's insane assertion that Dak Prescott would be a Heisman candidate next year.

I want some of whatever he is smoking.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
(FRI) Iowa @ Nebraska by 7
(FRI) Washington State @ Washington by 10
Ohio State @ Michigan by 17
Duke @ North Carolina by 7
Alabama @ Auburn by 7
Clemson @ South Carolina by 10
Notre Dame @ Stanford by 14
Texas A&M @ Missouri by 7
UCLA @ USC by 10
Arizona @ Arizona State by 7

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Headed up to Seattle for the Apple Cup! Go Cougs! Good luck UW-GAF.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
824610100.gif

Jay Sosa

GAF Pick'em Week 14 Games

(FRI) Iowa @ Nebraska by 12
(FRI) Washington State @ Washington by 5
Ohio State @ Michigan by 16
Duke @ North Carolina by 10
Alabama @ Auburn by 13
Clemson @ South Carolina by 8
Notre Dame @ Stanford by 3
Texas A&M @ Missouri by 8
UCLA @ USC by 12
Arizona @ Arizona State by 21

Reporter to Pelini: "What was your reaction to those two early interceptions?"

Pelini: "What do you think? What kind of question is that?"

lmao

razielim

(FRI) Washington State @ Washington 10
Ohio State @ Michigan 19
Duke @ North Carolina 7
Alabama @ Auburn 10
Clemson @ South Carolina 10
Notre Dame @ Stanford 10
Texas A&M @ Missouri 7
UCLA @ USC 6
Arizona @ Arizona State 10

Loved the first half of the Iowa-Nebraska game, but I'm on such pins and needle for Iowa to hold on to the lead, I can't bring myself to watch the rest of the game.

Servbot24

Banned
Loved the first half of the Iowa-Nebraska game, but I'm on such pins and needle for Iowa to hold on to the lead, I can't bring myself to watch the rest of the game.

Looks like they have it locked down! I really did not expect Iowa to have such a relatively successful season at 8-4. We should get a respectable bowl game, and hopefully the team is back on the upswing.

Pimpwerx

Is it safe to come out of my bunker yet? I've endured mocking and ridicule all fucking week for a combination of losing to GSU, losing to a GSU team that didn't complete a single fucking pass, and losing to a GSU team that didn't complete a single fucking pass, while also blocking our own players. IDK what to think about the impending ass-beating that's coming tomorrow. I've been preparing for it for weeks, but last Saturday just painted a whole new shade of tragic. How bad have the Gators gotten when a 5-6 Dolphins team is the highlight of my football season so far? SMH. I'm just glad this pain is about to end tomorrow. This has all been just a bad dream. PEACE.

Is it safe to come out of my bunker yet? I've endured mocking and ridicule all fucking week for a combination of losing to GSU, losing to a GSU team that didn't complete a single fucking pass, and losing to a GSU team that didn't complete a single fucking pass, while also blocking our own players. IDK what to think about the impending ass-beating that's coming tomorrow. I've been preparing for it for weeks, but last Saturday just painted a whole new shade of tragic. How bad have the Gators gotten when a 5-6 Dolphins team is the highlight of my football season so far? SMH. I'm just glad this pain is about to end tomorrow. This has all been just a bad dream. PEACE.

Michigan and Florida should date. Seriously I mean an extensive home-and-home, six or eight games or something. Brothers in shame: we've got App State, now you've got GSU; you're gonna get smoked by FSU, we're gonna get smoked by OSU; our last "real" win was over you guys in Carr's last game; Urban Meyer significant to us both; I hear you guys are thinking about Rich Rodriguez; Final Four last year; we need a schedule replacement for Notre Dame; would be great for Michigan to have a semi-annual game in Florida, would be great for Florida to have a semi-annual game in the Big House. Let's sign the papers!

Pimpwerx

Michigan and Florida should date. Seriously I mean an extensive home-and-home, six or eight games or something. Brothers in shame: we've got App State, now you've got GSU; you're gonna get smoked by FSU, we're gonna get smoked by OSU; our last "real" win was over you guys in Carr's last game; Urban Meyer significant to us both; I hear you guys are thinking about Rich Rodriguez; Final Four last year; we need a schedule replacement for Notre Dame; would be great for Michigan to have a semi-annual game in Florida, would be great for Florida to have a semi-annual game in the Big House. Let's sign the papers!

Stahp. You just know the Wolverines would kick our ass too. LOL! PEACE.

So things are going well in Lincoln.....

@OWHbigred: Pelini on job talk: It's been a distraction. "It's hurt our football team. If they wanna fire me go ahead." #Huskers

squicken

EMTs called in for an injured cheerleader in the SJSU game. Bizarre

e: Not a cheerleader. Some dude had a seizure on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom