• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
ku-xlarge.gif

Is that Tebow?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Well we played okay for a half and now FSU can just out talent the team. Defense has done okay, but offense has sucked donkey balls. The plus side is we won't be playing Alabama or LSU in the bowl game.

Velcro Fly

Teams just fall all over themselves to take a dive for Ohio St.

I guess after two full years of not playing anyone they can finally beat a real team and play for the title

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Well we played okay for a half and now FSU can just out talent the team. Defense has done okay, but offense has sucked donkey balls. The plus side is we won't be playing Alabama or LSU in the bowl game.

You had that one great drive and then we put the lockdown on your offense.

So glad I didn't start freaking the fuck out in the first quarter. (Like every other Buckeye out there.)

Once it became clear that our D could handle Sparty, I knew we'd be in this, even when we went down 17-Zip.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
What was Alabama's opponent thought to be, in both Sugar and Orange?

But at this rate, go OSUn!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I would like the team to not give up, not because there is any hope of winning, but if you can figure out how to move the ball and possibly score on FSU's defense, you ought to fare better against more even competition.

Kevtones

Auburn / Oregon would be interesting... but given how bad Oregon is against the run...

Auburn and Oregon have a good history to them.

I think Oregon's speed might not be that bad against Auburn. They seem to do worse against power but maybe I'm confused.

Oregon would need to play well to have a chance against both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom