• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
didn't even realize that MSU regained the lead.

Arkos: hey, having some ability for your defense to stop the other team, isn't bad. We should cultivate defensive football, before the Auburn's and Oregon's snuff it out for good.

A little factcheck.org...

FSU beat Miami by 27. VT won by 18. As did Duke.

Let's all just take a moment to laugh at Miami, really.

My memory isn't that great, sure seemed like it was worse. Did Miami have some garbage time scoring?

I haven't been posting here for long but I've watched a lot of CFB this year. OSU just has never looked a BCS NC-material team; same with ND last year

Same with Auburn. They needed two miracles or nobody is talking about them. Sure, they have a pretty fun offense, but that's not a national championship team.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
How do you think you would fare against Clemson?

honestly I don't know. Late in the season, I think we give them a run. It may not seem like it but our defense did decent against your team given the huge talent gap. If they had gotten a bit more support from the offense, it would have been interesting, before you pulled away.
Consider just back in 2010, Duke played #1 Alabama at WW and lost 63-13, the game was over in the 1st quarter. This years team has a bit more talent and fight in them.

Cousteau

this is going overtime i can feel it

VERY conservative playcalling

everyone in the nation knew what was coming jesus christ
get a blocked punt and u cant get a first down.
high powered offense cant get a first down to save their season

You still haven't proven yourself. Great team, and I'm impressed, but you're not national champs yet. Meh, we need a playoff this year. Fucking BCS
Lol

So to you no team has proven themselves. How exactly do you prove yourself? Play every team in the country? Or should there be like twenty regular season games?

Enfinit

Oh hey, I'm Heather Cox here with Jameis Winston. You just won the ACC Championship and you're going to play in the National Championship! Let me bombard you with questions about your rape investigation.

Completely unprofessional. Atta boy Jameis, walking off like a man.

Cousteau

Mich St is playing the run so try a short pass or something to mix it up at least.

lolol that is the best u can do???????????????????????????????????

4 straight runs after a blocked punt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom