• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Rice fans

826241678.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Demolishing Duke... lol

The Duke B-ball team would probably do a better job against FSU.

We're not doing that much worse than Clemson to be honest. Duke didn't accidentally become 10-2 to get to this game. They just don't have enough 5 stars to compete. They actually don't have any 5 stars,

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Damn. FSU started demolishing Duke on the sly. This is a dominating performance for a championship game. Probably a stern warning to Auburn and OSU. PEACE.

It's Duke

FSU, on paper, should win easily over OSUn, but I still don't know how good this FSU team is. I cannot trust any victory over that Clemson team, and the rest of the ACC is a dumpster fire.

I honestly don't know who half of the people are in this thread tonight.

Welcome to last weeks topic, starring 50 drive by posters, and LJ11. He never shows up unless it's a game Alabama has a chance to lose.

Velcro Fly

Even if Clemson is just an average top 20 team FSU destroyed them on the road. I mean it was never even close. FSU has hardly played a close game all year which is what really good teams do to really bad ones.

I forget, who is your team?

Who my team is is totally irrelevant. I'm calling it as I am seeing it.

I called it that OSU were fraud and they are getting exposed yet again tonight. Regardless of the outcome of the game against MSU, they will get mauled by FSU. They are just one level below - a good football team, but a team that would probably be 10-2 or 11-1 in a stronger conference or with a stronger schedule.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

I called it that OSU were fraud and they are getting exposed yet again tonight. Regardless of the outcome of the game against MSU, they will get mauled by FSU. They are just one level below - a good football team, but a team that would probably be 10-2 or 11-1 in a stronger conference or with a stronger schedule.

Not entirely irrelevant. It is more fun to trash talk when everyone knows everyone's team. That is a cornerstone of this community.

Calling it as you see it. Lol. Where you been all year? How many games have you actually watched. You should salty

:jnc

Slurmer

Banned

Do you think MSU is bad? They have a legit gripe about not being undefeated and playing for a ncg bid themselves right now

Gorillaz

It don't work like that

Even if Clemson is just an average top 20 team FSU destroyed them on the road. I mean it was never even close. FSU has hardly played a close game all year which is what really good teams do to really bad ones.

I agree, but an above average SEC team in SC outscored Clemson by 14.

FSU definitely deserves to make it to the NC, but that is where they will be truly tested, especially if they play Auburn.

Pimpwerx

It's Duke

FSU, on paper, should win easily over OSUn, but I still don't know how good this FSU team is. I cannot trust any victory over that Clemson team, and the rest of the ACC is a dumpster fire.

Welcome to last weeks topic, starring 50 drive by posters, and LJ11. He never shows up unless it's a game Alabama has a chance to lose.
Man, their talent is scary. Benjamin gives Julio Jones vibes. I don't think their talent is in question, so I think it's hard to question them. PEACE.

Draconian

C'mon son.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
C'mon Duke. Get that moral victory score. If we can get 7 on FSU, we can say we are really the second best team in the ACC.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I gotta admit B1G this is a lot better football than the SEC game earlier IMO. Go Sparty :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom