• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSU will get run over by the Auburn train. Missouri had a great run D and still allowed over 400 yards.

Auburn needs one of the vote to go their way (they were close enough in one of the votes).

That's why I think they can still make it, especially if that MSU/OSU game stays very close.

Nah. Auburn ain't getting in. Even if they did all they can do is run. Fsus defense is much better than Missouris.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Nah. Auburn ain't getting in. Even if they did all they can do is run. Fsus defense is much better than Missouris.

and Alabama's Run Defense is greater than FSU's. Telling you, Triple Option will get their yards. Can't go for perfect for missed tackles.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Good edit. Lol.

yeah, it's based off of the conversation about Runing, offense and defense. Figure to clarify completely.

I'd take our (when healthy) safety's over FSU's, but it's a tremendous, shattering difference in Corners.

Pimpwerx

Damn. FSU started demolishing Duke on the sly. This is a dominating performance for a championship game. Probably a stern warning to Auburn and OSU. PEACE.

Cousteau

Buckeyes fallin apart

its over

I knew it.
they had all the Momentum and they threw it deep on the 40 yard line. Get a fg and keep the mo on ya side.
a missed int gave Sparty life too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom