• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Anyway, GG FSU fans. See, you didn't need to leave the ACC to be a top power again.

I'm disappointed in the laser pointer thing, because that will be what people will remember about Duke in this game. I'm a season ticket holder and pretty much the football regulars wouldn't do shit like this. Other than that, if we had taken advantage of a couple of drives, we could have made a game of it.

Cousteau

not having a wr to throw to apparently cost OSU this game

Brax will be comin back I guess OSU should be ranked top 5 next yr Id imagine they are young

knicks

It shows how stupidly easy of a schedule Ohio State has had the past two seasons, when they can't even beat a top 10 ranked team.

Oh fuck yeah.

I predict that the NC game will be very similar to Auburn/A&M. High-scoring game decided by one score. Neither defense will look great and there will be plenty of huge plays.

I don't understand how the SEC guys here aren't pulling for the SEC to keep the streak going. It boggles my mind. I never are that much hate with all my real life UA/UGA/UT/etc friends. They all pull for the SEC. You guys here have as much hate in your heart as Harvey fucking Updyke.

It's really disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom