• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well now that an SEC team is in the MNC, we can have 2 more in the BCS bowls. Alabama and ???

2 more what? SEC Schools? Incorrect. Only chance for a 3 conference team appearances, is 2011, but with Arkansas not losing late, and getting into the Sugar Bowl.

Enron

Banned
Oh thank God.

I don't have to watch an FSU/OSU title game

Urban Meyer am cry

SEC with a shot to win another title

This is pretty much the best outcome

Slurmer

Banned
Oh fuck yeah.

I predict that the NC game will be very similar to Auburn/A&M. High-scoring game decided by one score. Neither defense will look great and there will be plenty of huge plays.

I don't understand how the SEC guys here aren't pulling for the SEC to keep the streak going. It boggles my mind. I never are that much hate with all my real life UA/UGA/UT/etc friends. They all pull for the SEC. You guys here have as much hate in your heart as Harvey fucking Updyke.

It's really disappointing.
Cheering for a conference is corny as fuck. I cheer for osu and after that I don't have any rooting interest. No way am I going to cheer for michigan because of conference ties lol.

Lonestar

I think the Orange Bowl is gonna snap you guys up with the first pick. Sugar Bowl will probably take OSU in turn.

Nope, we go to the Sugar with Auburn in the BCS. We're the SEC Replacement team.

Cecil Hurt just said on Twitter it will be Alabama vs. Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl.

:bleh

Cloudy

Banned
BabT6uICQAAvRUY.jpg:large

Oh my. This guy must be going crazy now. Auburn is a team of destiny

squicken

I don't understand how the SEC guys here aren't pulling for the SEC to keep the streak going. It boggles my mind. I never are that much hate with all my real life UA/UGA/UT/etc friends. They all pull for the SEC. You guys here have as much hate in your heart as Harvey fucking Updyke.

It's really disappointing.

Do you not remember when the Bama fan poisoned your trees? They'd rather Vassar win the MNC than Auburn

Props to you. I felt the way last year after the SECCG.

As I said earlier, last week's game made me sick. As in, actually made me sick. And it made me have a shitty week at work.

I can't do that anymore. It's not worth it.

That's not to say I love this team any less. But I have to draw a line somewhere.

Lonestar

Well, if it is Oklahoma, there's some payback for the early 2000's series, where we fought as hard as we could, as bad teams, against Oklahoma at it's mightiest, and came close but no cigar.

OSUn would be to see if Saban can finally kill an opposing coach, rather than just making him quit.

andycapps

As I said earlier, last week's game made me sick. As in, actually made me sick. And it made me have a shitty week at work.

I can't do that anymore. It's not worth it.

That's not to say I love this team any less. But I have to draw a line somewhere.
Yup, I've been at that point before. It's hard to get to that point but it doesn't make you any less of a fan. You just have perspective now.

Oh man, Urbs will be having major health problems if they face off against Bama. Saban would love that challenge.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
hell yes Go Green, GO GREEN ...wait wait dont burn up Cedar Village again...put that car down dont put another car in the river behind Owen Hall...oh SHIT. Fuck it be safe Spartans, this alum will not judge....dont set that dumpster on fire

Kacar

Yea had knots in my stomach all week about this game. Hyde can't be stopped and we don't give him the ball on 4th down to save the season. I may never get over that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom