• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 15| Where rankings are made up & SEC losses don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
iDCC5NmJll36K.gif

hello darkness my old friend

Slurmer

Banned
At least we can be sure that osu will be back in the picture next year. Sucks, but like Bertram said, it's all about perspective. We almost lost to michigan, and probably would've gotten stomped by fsu. Ending the season with a bcs win would still be awesome going into next season.

That said, MSU fans are going to be pissed when they realize that they should be the one going to the NCG right now. (ND game)

Cousteau

8 completions for Brax. Some drops but some really bad short throws. High powered my ass. Losing Hyde is gonna hurt them.

good god these bowl games are gonna suck ass.

Schmitty

CAan we agree that the word "physical" is the most meaningless and overused word to describe football games?

I think Palmer just said it 6 times in 2 minutes

squicken

I know that Stoops lost to Saban in the Sugar Bowl, but that was also a championship game. I feel like he finally gets to lose in a proper Sugar Bowl, leaving only a Rose Bowl loss on his coaching bucket list

Talon

Oh fuck yeah.

I predict that the NC game will be very similar to Auburn/A&M. High-scoring game decided by one score. Neither defense will look great and there will be plenty of huge plays.

I don't understand how the SEC guys here aren't pulling for the SEC to keep the streak going. It boggles my mind. I never are that much hate with all my real life UA/UGA/UT/etc friends. They all pull for the SEC. You guys here have as much hate in your heart as Harvey fucking Updyke.

It's really disappointing.
Auburn. Clemson. Might as well be the same school.

Aesius

BabT6uICQAAvRUY.jpg:large

Oh my. This guy must be going crazy now. Auburn is a team of destiny

My brother met a guy while watching the 2010 SEC Championship Game who placed a bet in Jan 2010 for Auburn to win it all with similar odds. I think he bet $1,000 too. Insane.

DopeToast

Banned
Bummer for the Bucks. We had a good year. We need to play some tougher teams next year. We can't wait until the Big Ten Championship to play our toughest team. Congrats to Michigan State. They outplayed the Bucks for 3 quarters.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Props to them for beating us soundly tonight, but they lost to a bad Domer squad.

They don't deserve a shot. I wish they did, but they don't.

To be fair, the officials pretty much handed ND that game.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
bowls r gonna blow.

bring on hoops

I actually think you could get some interesting matchups, at least on the BCS level.

I have no idea where Duke will go. private school with a spread out alumni base and not a lot of football tradition to appeal to bandwagoners. For that reason we may not get the Chick-Fil-A bowl.

At least SOMEONE ELSE is finally stepping the fuck up in the B1G.

About fucking time. Please be consistently good, MSU. The conference needs it.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
God damn it, Ohio State.

God fucking damn it. Now I have to cheer for FSU. *vomits a little*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom