• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 2| - Directional schools: Pay to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

You're playing Western Kentucky. I don't care if it's Petrino.

Our DBs are young and pretty bad and will be exposed a lot this year but our front seven is actually pretty good. The problem this year will be our passing game is going to be bad.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Our DBs are young and pretty bad and will be exposed a lot this year but our front seven is actually pretty good. The problem this year will be our passing game is going to be bad.

Would have been interesting if Bray and the gang stayed.

Fuck me I'm getting excited here.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This is all Urbans fault!!

This has been one long con by the Football Gods, as karmic revenge for stealing Tebow from his rightful home at Alabama:
Alabama gets greatest living College Football Coach
Florida loses it's soul (along with Urban's heart) and is doomed to never find an adequate Quaterback.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
What's that ESPN? You didn't hear what the ref said? Well neither did we because you didn't fucking shut up while he was talking.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Miami planning on some football hijinks.

Step 1: Take out the Replay Monitors
Step 3: Profit

JHall

This has been one long con by the Football Gods, as karmic revenge for stealing Tebow from his rightful home at Alabama:
Alabama gets greatest living College Football Coach
Florida loses it's soul (along with Urban's heart) and is doomed to never find an adequate Quaterback.

Brandon Spikes would have went to 'Bama as well.

jjasper

WKU should start the three knees and punt till halftime and regroup. Or at least just take a knee to break the streak.

Pimpwerx

We should just run the stupid fucking WingT formation and stop all pretenses. We are predictable on offense, and not talented enough to beat you with it anyway, like we were under Urban. We'd spam dive plays all game, and no one could stop it. Now, guys just pack the box because Driskel can't throw and we're not even pretending to do anything creative outside of the worthless wildcat. Yeah...our offense is trash. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

I feel like I wrote the entire scouting report on Driskel last week. I said he stares down his receivers, throws high a lot, isn't accurate on the run, and is gun shy. All of these things have happened already in just this game. I feel like it happens every week. SMH. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom