• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 5| Games resume this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Roflcopters wow we are playing so sloppy, we obviously didn't take UCF seriously smh. Wait for the 2nd half to call the game though guys ;)

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Fantastic play by an SMU DB, followed closely by a microphone clearly picking up him saying "WHOOOOO I'm all over that shit, man! I'm all over that shit!" :jnc

Mrbob

Thompson is the worst today. Spent too much time partying last night. Doesn't seem prepared. Gotta be ready when it is your time.

andycapps

These refs in the South Carolina/UCF game are freaking awful. What a joke of a personal foul call.
They really are.

Shaw out for the game? I know he's been out since the first drive so I'd assume so. Thompson looks rough out there. Defense for USCe is doing decent, but offense and special teams is putting them in tough spots.

Subitai

Roflcopters wow we are playing so sloppy, we obviously didn't take UCF seriously smh. Wait for the 2nd half to call the game though guys ;)
Penn State almost came back on them w/ a bigger deficit. So I'm not feeling that good about my UCF pick atm.

impirius

Considering everything that went wrong in the first half, I'll take a 10 point deficit. If the first drive doesn't result in points, though...
What a terrible half of football. We should still win, but we'll have to play very well in the second half.
Stop stealing my posts before I can make them

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Holy cow flip to the Purdue game and see that pick 6. They're getting blown out

Talon

Lmao, we're at the Texas State Fair and some old lady just gave us free football tickets to a game at the Cotton Bowl. Army La Tech.

Don't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom