• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2013 |Week 5| Games resume this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
There is nothing worse than running a read option with slow ass QB that never runs the ball. Might as well take a knee each time.

I mean it wouldn't be that surprising we are really terrible. This might be the worst team in school history.

Jesus this could be your 6th straight year where you fail to even reach 8 wins. 21 of 25 years with only 2 sub .500 seasons. How the hell does this happen

impirius

I understand that the officials are handcuffed here and have to call anything that looks borderline. Can we ditch or amend this rule mid-season somehow?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Understatement of the day.

Our defense has been fine actually, but our offense hasn't looked this bad since 2009.

You know, I've been telling Tech fans that that road game we have against WVU in a few weeks isn't as much of a gimme as they seem to think it is.

KingGondo

Banned
You know, I've been telling Tech fans that that road game we have against WVU in a few weeks isn't as much of a gimme as they seem to think it is.
Their defense is definitely improved, but we're giving them tons of chances.

I'm stunned by how bad the offense has looked, though. Walsh is missing wide-open receivers left and right.

jjasper

Jesus this could be your 6th straight year where you fail to even reach 8 wins. 21 of 25 years with only 2 sub .500 seasons. How the hell does this happen
Takes a lot. But really having a bad AD and an administration that wants to deemphasize athletics, add in a coach bolt like Kiffin and replacing him with a coach that had a losing record in the Sun Belt can do it. There are some other aspects but those are the key points.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Don't be so sure

I'm sure.

The way I see to fix it, is to not have the penalty yardage at all, Strickly leave it as ejection only, with the possibility of reviewing it to keep the player.

They will never allow changing of penalty yards, because of the precedent it'd create.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Their defense is definitely improved, but we're giving them tons of chances.

I'm stunned by how bad the offense has looked, though. Walsh is missing wide-open receivers left and right.
Their actual team aside, it's a long trip to get there and a different time zone when the game starts. Hope our game is an afternoon game instead of morning or night.

Mrbob

Oh Purdue, you are so bad.

I also heard those overrated chants at UCF. I never understood those chants, anyway. So the home fans are admitting their own team sucks and are lucky to be in the lead?

Considering the stuff coming out of USC regarding how UCF doesn't even deserve to be on the same field and it would be a pretty convincing blowout, I think the overrated chants are OK in this instance.

impirius

Considering the stuff coming out of USC regarding how UCF doesn't even deserve to be on the same field and it would be a pretty convincing blowout, I think the overrated chants are OK in this instance.
When? I haven't heard "trap game" more often in a one week span in my life

also how do you not catch that

Mrbob

There may not be enough :jncs for the last two South Carolina plays. First a dropped TD pass and then a muffed punt.

Westonian

With two minutes left in the game? Sure. With 37 minutes left and only up by 7? Seems like you're just asking for #Karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom